Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 fishing challenge MSM1970
5/5/17 looked at the weather for the weekend decided to run down for the evening. Managed this one eye. I tried to get 29 but couldn't stretch her. She was just shy of that. Took these pics but not sure if there good enough. Couldnt get her to hold still before I put her back. I'll let you decide. I'm ok with anything. Thought I took more pics but guess not. I have only looked on my phone.

[#00bf00]Just missed one thing, where you caught it, so for the future if you'll add that info, even though we think we know it was Ut Lake, just make that clear for us...[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]Wow that is a nice eye, sure wish I had a better photo, I got 26 on the flopping one, relooking at the one I can't read to see if I can get you more points...[/#00bf00] [#ff4040]I did some scaling and the best I could do was 28 points, I'm sorry, it was probably a lot bigger, but that's what I got... Sorry the photo wasn't clear... J[/#ff4040]
[#00bf00][/#00bf00]
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
yes it was UL, I couldn't get it to hold still, 28 is great, it my fault for not checking before I released her. set her back in the water then remembered to weigh her but she didn't want me to know how fat she was, a couple good tail wags and away she went, the couples time when I was stretchin her just barely over 29, I know there fighting a lot more know the water is getting warmer,

[#00bf00]Sure a beautiful fish... nice job... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
thank you, and thank you for all you do to make it fun, still looking to break the 30 mark, maybe this weekend if I can get out.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
striper
lake powell
6/15/17
caught this on and many others chasing boils, that is really fun.

[#00bf00]A you need a bigger measurement tool... get one with contrasting marks and numbers when you do... Hey this is at least 23" so that's what I'm giving you if that's okay... Sounds like a fun trip... Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.