Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Utah Fishing Challenge - Tin-Can
Well I wasn't aware of this contest. I posted a Cat and a Carp from Benson Marina on Sunday 14 May, and SkunkedAgain said he entered me and the Carp on this one. But just to make it an official start, I'm posting the Carp here. The Carp has this years Cat contest placard on it, but now I have the one for this contest and will keep them both in the boat. Can I post the Cat in both contests ? Probably not, but it's on the Cat Contest and it finally put me on that board. Looks like Sharkssugar101 is slammin those 30 inchers.

25 inch Carp, Benson Marina, 14 May 2017
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Yes, you can post the same catfish in both the Catfish Contest and the Utah Fishing Challenge. Go ahead and post the photo of the catfish in this thread. Jeff does the scoring and I keep track of the scores and update the standings for the Fishing Challenge in a thread on this board.

Ron
[signature]
OK, thanks. Will change the placard on the next ones.

22.5 inch Channel Cat
Benson Marina
14 May 2017

[#00bf00]Got both of them 22.5 cat and 25 carp.... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]

Cool
Well he ain't huge, but he fills a spot on my contest list, and broke my skunk at Willard today.

15.5 inch Walleye
Willard Bay
18 June 2017
Crawdad pattern Rat-L-Trap in 22.0 fow at 1.73 mph.

[#00bf00]Hey Forest, nice job 15.5 points walleye... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]

Cool
Took a 2 day trip to Utah Lake. Was able to fill a few more boxes on the Fishing Challenge, had a short meet up with TubeDude and BLK yesterday morning out of Lincoln Beach. But that report for the general form post.

15 inch Rainbow Trout
20 June 2017 Utah Lake (American Fork)

10.5 inch White Bass

11.5 inch Bullhead Cat

[#00bf00]Nice additions Forest, good for 15 bow, 10.5 white bass, and 11.5 for bullhead...[/#00bf00]
[signature]

Cool
Went to Hyrum this past weekend with my 2 oldest sons. Our annual camp, fish, and chill out. No big fish caught. I got a couple mid size Rainbows, and we all got several small Perch and Bass, and a Bluegill.
Figured I would at least fill the boxes for a couple of the fish on the contest even though they aren't of any size. Kind of a fun post [sly].

LM Bass Hyrum 11 Aug 17 3.75 inch nitecrawler

Yellow Perch Hyrum 11 Aug 17 7.25 inch nitecrawler

Then today, used my last day off and waited for the wind to calm at Willard. FINALLY got into some Wiper. Again, not record breaker size, but I boated 8, kept 3 and this is the biggest one.

Wiper 14 Aug 17 17.5 inch Mussel

[#00bf00]Nice mix Forest 3.5 points LMB, 7 points Perch and 17.5 points wiper... very nice... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]

Cool