Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State lottery
I know it may be a tad bit early yet but has anyone had any hits on their credit cards for the big game drawings? [crazy]
[signature]
I had a buddy post today someone at his work was hit for moose. I'm not sure if it's true or not. Should be anytime now. The dwr page has shut down the preference point page.
[signature]
Thanks for the response, I'll keep my eye posted to my account, good luck if you have applied for any hunts.
[signature]
I have heard of someone getting hit today as well. I have attached a screenshot of the draw order from the application guidebook. Good luck
[signature]
Lots of people got hit today as well. Nothing for me yet
[signature]
We truly hit the lottery today! My amazing wife drew a San Juan Muzzleloader Elk tag!!!!!! We are speechless and so excited. This summer will be one to remember to say the least. Good luck to ya'll as the hits keep coming
[signature]
Congrats I hope she kills a real wall hanger.
[signature]
General deer for me. beats nothing at all.
[signature]
General archery deer here.
[signature]
Found out I drew the LE Deer for Antelope Island, had to call the DWR to make sure it was real...lol I'm beyond excited but haven't really ever been out there looking for deer before. Could use anyone's advice that might know the island very well.
[signature]
CONGRATS[Smile] I have only looked at the videos, youtube it and you will be surprised, I know where your summer is being spent, I would go out there and talk to the state park manager I bet he will help you, welcome to the site.
again CONGRATS ON THE 400K TAG,
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Nebo muzzleloader for me. I'll have to make a decision a couple of weeks before the hunt as to whether I actually go. I had achilles surgery in August last year and I'm still working on getting into shape after basically 4 months of nuthin'. I'll have to do some serious scouting to see if I can physically handle it by then.

And I have to buy a muzzleloader. But that will happen in the next couple of weeks regardless. [cool] Everyone needs a muzzleloader. Or 3.

Matt
[signature]
I got a south Nebo rifle tag..
[signature]
Wow, congrats to you!! Will be waiting patiently for your story and pics of your hunt heard this fall. Staying tuned...........
[signature]