2017 Catfish Contest Catgal
First cat fish this year.
May 29th
Utah lake
Carp meat
24.5"
[signature]
Hey Dummy, you have to post a picture of your fish!![laugh]

Oh, and please include a picture of my three beautiful great-granddaughters in your picture!

BLK (Proud grandfather of Catgal)

Sorry Jeff, I just couldn't help myself.[Wink]
[signature]
Oops. Let me try that again.
May 29th
Utah lake
Carp meat
24.5"
And for Grampa J, aka BLK, a photo of my girls.

[#00bf00]Good for 24.5 points, I was going to have to get after BLK for personal attacks there, calling someone a dummy and all, but now I see it's part of the dynasty.... You guys look like you had a great trip last weekend.. Thanks for entering and great looking family... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Lynn, great looking grand and great grands. You best be careful calling that young lady a dummy, she is liable to hide your boat keys someday, then go raid all you favorite catfish spots... [cool] Nice family and nice first catfish. [fishin]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
True Tin Can. She can give a jab as well as I can... always given and received in the spirit given. I'm sure she'll sock it to me the next time we visit. She's a sport -- got her own deer last year. And, the gg-kids are all keepers.

Hope you and the wife made it as far as Lincoln on the 20th?? Be pleasured to meet you and share a catfish hole.

BLK
[signature]
I'll bet she can.
Plans are to hit LB on 21st. Can't get to UL early enough on 20th. Will probably just wet a few lines out of Provo late morning on 20th. Then LB early 21st.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool