Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Arizona but it's Fishing!!!
Just wanted to share a few pics from this last weekend. We went out on the New Huck Finn out of Emmeryville. Great boat and great captain and mate. Fishing on the boat was awesome. Everyone slayed the fish, everyone but me that is. Everyone on the boat was landing stripers and I couldn't even get a nibble!! My wife caught 3 stripers and 4 or 5 rockfish and I caught 1 stinking rockfish. My mom and stepdad also limited out on stripers and caught a few rockfish as well. A few halibut were also caught. My wife was in the running for big fish of the day until the last pass when a guys landed a 16 pound striper. It was his birthday though so he deserved it, I guess. My wife had a great time, it was her first time catching a striper. She's hooked now. Hope to do it again soon.
[signature]
Nice report and pics, too bad the fish stayed away from your rod though[Sad]. How far off coast were you fishing?
[signature]
We were just inside the bay. The best fishing of the day was right under neath the Golden Gate. Pretty rough conditions there and it made fishing a little tough but that's where most of the stripers were caught and where I caught my rockfish.
[signature]