Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's good in the hood? Where's all the homies at?
Been a little while (a few years.) since I took a sabbatical from the site. I see a few familiar contributers still lurking these waters. What's good fellas?
[signature]
I was wondering where you have been on the salmon/steelhead boards! Hopefully you were able to find some in the Riggins area. Hope all is well.
[signature]
Kokes at anderson and dw. That's only things I know. Good to have you back buddy.
[signature]
Hey Chrome good to hear from you. Avery is still catching fish. Just spending a lot more fishing time playing sports and riding motorcycles these days. Hope all is well with you.
Rod
[signature]
Hey Chrome,
good to see you back... its the summer time and i'm still killing carp most of the time!
Matt
[signature]
Chrome,
Great to hear from you again. That was a long sabbatical you took!! Weird year for fishing. Lucky Peak is normally cookin' with gas, but not this year. Likewise Arrowrock. The rivers are not producing as usual. CJ sounds horrible. I fished Anderson Ranch yesterday, and it was great fishing, with lots of doubles, one triple, and nice size fish. Going to do some smoking as soon as the buggers form a pellicle! Mike
[signature]