Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me Save My Grandon's Summer
Ok well that gives me some direction anyways. Hopefully someone from the eastern portion of the state chimes in here but I can provide some info on my area. I have fished all over Wyoming but it has mainly been out of my boat so it is kind of limited for bank fishing.

I live in Pinedale WY which is about a 6.5 hr drive from the Denver area, easily done in a day (I do it a few times a year to come down and watch the Ave's play). This area is primarily a trout fishery but there are lots of options for someone fishing off the bank. We have all kinds of trout: brook, brown, rainbow, cutthroat, mackinaw, golden, etc and we even have some kokanee Salmon and Arctic Grayling. There are also lake options as well as river/ stream options.

If you are willing to hike a little ways I can get you on some waters that you can catch small 8-10" trout every cast for as long as you want to.

Pinedale has a bunch of different lodging options from chain hotels to small cabins on the banks of the lakes near town. A couple lakes also offer boat rentals if you are looking to do that.

This area is also very senic if you just want to go take in the sights and we are only about an hour south of Jackson Hole if you wanted to go up and see the Tetons or something like that.

If this sounds good to you feel free to PM me on here and I will give you my email and we can talk specifics. Way to get the younger generation involved!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Help Me Save My Grandon's Summer - by Dendad - 07-24-2017, 07:10 PM
Re: [Dendad] Help Me Save My Granson's Summer - by Wyo307 - 07-25-2017, 02:21 PM