Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SFCR Tomorrow
Hey y'all. Not sure why it won't let me respond to threads, but I see a few SFCR posts and was curious if anyone has any tips for a first time visitor to that area. I'm hooking my boat up now, and plan on leaving boise at 0400, and was curious about what to look for in the lake. Trying to target walleye, but really just looking to scout. Any advice would be appreciated, and if anyone is out there around 0630, I'll be in a camo Xpress boat with the 150 merc jet.

Even just a good place to launch would be great. I've never been in that area, and really just looking to make the best out of an all day trip.

Thank you!
[signature]
You can turn at Roberson, there is a small convince store there that has a bunch of big walleye on the wall , they probably have some good information. Plus that road will take you to the boat launch near the dam plus camp ground there .
[signature]
Awesome, thank you.
Well, landed 3 walleye, 2 over 17", and 3 trout, all around 14". Onenhad side by side slash marks near its head, about 1/2" apart. Not sure if it was a big walleye trying to eat it or what, but it was fresh and bleeding. Stopped by the shop, Anita left for Utah this morning, so no help there. The rig I caught the bigger walleye on, is the only one I lost, and was the only one I had....go figure. Fished until the wind kicked up and my trolling motor dies.