Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treasurton
The wife and I took the kayaks to Treasureton Res. today for a little paddling and fishing. The bass were red hot even if on the small side. Only made a half hearted attempt at the trout. Largest bass was 14" but quite a few 11-13". Going to have to take the grandsons out next week and let them reel in a few.
[signature]
What type of bass? Always fun to catch fish. You're grandson's should have a good time. Do you ever go to Onieda Narrows?
[signature]
They are all largemouth, no size or bag limit. Lots of them and not a bunch of ski boats.

I usually fish Oneida quite a bit but haven't this year due to a new kokanee obsession. I haven't had walleye for a while so that may be a fall hang out.
[signature]
Can you use a boat with a 40hp motor on Treasurton? I try to come down and fish for smallies on Onieda once a year. I may bring my tent and stay at the lake for a night or two. If I do a trip to Treasurton would be nice.
[signature]
To the best of my knowledge there are no horsepower restrictions. The only items mentioned in the regs are barbless hooks and no bait. A size limit on trout and there are some good sized trout down by the dam.
[signature]