Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our 2017 Bow Hunt
The wife, our oldest son and I had a great archery hunt this year near Strawberry. We ended up filling our spike/cow tags with three cows and our son filled his buck tag with a nice 3x3. Our next hunt will be in WY. for deer the first of Nov. The wife and I are loading up the motorhome to begin a trip east this Sunday to Nashville to attend a Reba McEntire show at the Grand Old Opera next weekend and celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary, then we will head to the East Coast and visit old AF friends & relatives from VA to Georgia and return back home in time for our WY. hunt. Man did I ever mention how much I enjoy this retired life? [cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
Congrats on filling all of your tags.
[signature]
Very nice Pete. congrats all around. You guys have a great and safe trip. congrats on your 50th anniversary!!!
[signature]
Congratulations buddy on both the great hunt and making it to retirement!. Motorhome? Hmmm, I'm guessing you must have traded in the fifth wheel for a motorhome.? Sounds like a great trip to start off your retirement. Hope you have an enjoyable and safe trip.
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
No we still have the 5th wheel and our new truck, that's our hunting/fishing rig the motorhome we got for travel. We enjoyed Nashville, left there and spent time with friends in SC, now we are with wife's relatives near Savannah.
[signature]