Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's
Wow , congratulations on a great day .
[signature]
Thanks curt
[signature]
Way awesome to see kids catching wish my kids had more interest my brother landed a 25” 8lbs today and I got skunked
[signature]
That big fish is definitely a hybrid. Those Yellowstone cutts don’t get that big. Great fish!
[signature]
We got one 6.4 pounds. Lost a bigger one at the hole . Caught six around 2 pounds . A little slow , but beautiful day .
[signature]
Going to unload the atv's a State Park and fish the cliff Saturday. If you are in the area . STOP by and say hi .
[signature]
I will be in a quick flip 3 at the mouth of the outlet on the north side
But it n the lake
[signature]
I will keep an eye out for you .
[signature]
fished from 830 to 130 only landed 1 when jigging. I tried a lot of different things to see if something would work better throughout the day. Wind came up and after I broke a Fenwick Rod I got tired of being Out in the wind I packed it in. Now I need to go find A new 6 1/2 or so foot rod for the open water season
[signature]
We fished the cliff for 6 hours , 6 people not one bite .should have went back in the Outlet . Where we been doing better . I seen some posts of fish being caught At State Park . The restrooms are open at State Park . But if the wind keeps blowing the road might not be open much longer .
[signature]
I'm heading up in the morning for my first Henry's ice trip of the year. It seems like it's been slow. I plan on paddle bugs and meal worms doing the trick but I have every other color of jigs to try. I'm thinking the hatchery will be where we will start but who knows
[signature]
If you don't do well with paddle bugs . Down size , we been doing better with small jigs tipped with meal worm . Keep it moving.
[signature]
A group of us fished Saturday, it took a little while to find what they were biting on but once we found that out it was game on. We ended up landing four and losing at least that many. I talked to five different groups near us and nobody had caught anything. They ended up liking green marabou jigs tipped with meal worm. Thats the only thing we got hits on the whole time.
[signature]
I have a friend that works at Shotgun Store . She says they got 20" of snow in the last two days and still snowing . I am home for Christmas and will be back up Tuesday. Looks like I will spend most of my time cleaning out my lot so I can get to my camper . I don't think we will be able to drive into State Park for the rest of the season . Unless they decided to plow it .
[signature]
Wow winter hit all at once. Be tough fisher from here on. Good luck getting dug out. Later J
[signature]
Thank you . It went from nothing to wow . Feeling kind of depressed about to much snow .
[signature]
I'll bet you are a little over whelmed unless you have some good equipment to concor that mountain of white stuff. As a kid snow was great, now it's just work and more cold on the way. At least I have a loader tractor this year to help me dig out if we get a dump this winter. Guess a couple inches are on the way tonight. Doubt we'll get much it's a pretty dry winter so far down here. Not that I'm complaining. If we got 20" I'd be in a mess the rest of the winter. Well good luck and hope you can find your way back to the pond before too long. Later J
[signature]
Thank you , my little snow blower won't be enough to take care of this but I will get some help with big equipment to help . Normally I am up there every day to stay on top of this . Not this year .
[signature]
Sorry I'm not closer and I'd give ya a hand with it. It sure builds up when you can't keep up with it Merry Christmas and good luck. J
[signature]
Thank you , I will figure something out .
[signature]