Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's
Good to hear. I missed last year’s ice. Not this year!
[signature]
My brother fished 3 hours today and caught 6 . 1 6 pounds and 1 6.5 pounds . All hybrids .
[signature]
This morning winter showed up 2 to 3 inches of snow .
[signature]
Fished Henry's today very slow . My brother caught two around two pounds and me and my wife did not have a bite . Very cold and very windy .
[signature]
Went to Henry's Monday and Tuesday. Tried to fish from about 11-6 both days. Had some boat issues, wind issues and battery issues. After finally getting it fixed (both days) we really only fished for about 8 hours total. Once I figured out what I could catch them on we did alright. We caught 24 in total. The two biggest were 6.7lbs and 5.14lbs (almost 6). All but 3 were under 3.0lbs and 8 were over 4Lbs. Very impressed with the over all size of all the fish. The water was nasty and I wasn't really interested in keeping anything so it was all catch a release for us. I think most were hybrid cuts but their were about 6 or 7 that were really yellow so I think those were Yellowstone cuts. No BrookiesSad Best times seemed to be 12- 1 and 5 -6.
[signature]
Another good day
[signature]
Fishing was slow today , caught 1 that was 4 pounds in 3 hours . Was a beautiful day .
[signature]
Curt, Noreen brought in some of the at smoked fish you guys caught the other day and it was excellent!!! Your bother did a great job on the smoke and no moss tastes at all. Thanks!
[signature]
Your welcome. The fish taste good this time of year and when the water is this cold .
[signature]
Nice one!
[signature]
Welcome to the forum .
[signature]
Caught today , not by me . One was 10 pounds, the other 11 pounds . Going to be a great ice fishing season .
[signature]
From the fb posts yesterday it looked like all there is are 8 lb plus fish in there right now
[signature]
My brother fished 5 hours and caught 10 fish all about 2.5 pounds . Yesterday. I would have been with him , but my gout is acting up .
[signature]
Bummer, hope you get better and fast.
[signature]
Sorry to hear you have the gout. Miserable stuff. Hope you get well soon.
[signature]
Heal quickly my friend! Saw a pic the F&G posted of skim ice on Henrys. It won't be long now!
[signature]
Thank you everyone for the get well soon posts . Two nights ago it was 18 and my water hose froze and my hydrant froze and cracked . Parts are on the way to fix it . I even had a trickle of water running . Normally it won't freeze if water is flowing . Last night 15 degrees . The next five days are going to be very cold and snow .
[signature]
Can't wait to walk on water. Keep us posted about the ice on the lake.
[signature]
I hope it does’nt freeze up too much before T-Day. I don’t want it getting hit hard before I get up there!😉
[signature]