• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's
Sounds great!!! Good luck. J
[signature]
$9.00 just to park there for ice fishing? Holy Crap that is crazy-
[signature]
Today me and my brother fished 6 hours caught 4 fish . 1 8 pounds 1 7.5 pounds
[signature]
This is not a picture of my fish for some reason it is not in my gallery.
[signature]
Hope it work this time .
[signature]
Beauties! Any brook trout?
[signature]
No Brookies yet .
[signature]
State ramp boat launching is free for anyone with a park permit which only costs 10 dollars at the time you register your vehicles. Small boats also can launch on the southwest side coming down from the red rock campground. The area called the Cliffs. Motels are all pretty expensive the Sawtell motel is $152 for two queen beds and at Mack's Inn the cabins are closed and the Motel is also in the $150 dollar range for a room with 3 beds. Drift Fly shop quotes rates also very high for the cabins around there and at Staley's. Brookies were caught every day by the fly fisherman around the cliffs. Fishing was slow and the lake has turned over but I was able to catch fish that were incredible as it was a once in a lifetime experience for me.
[signature]
Motel rooms are 99.00 at Lake side lodge and they have a great restaurant. They also have small cabins for 149.00 .
[signature]
That is reasonable enough thanks. Will definitely look into Lakeside lodge next time I am up.
[signature]
Had a fish fry yesterday and smoked the left overs today . No mossy taste .
[signature]
It is 26 degrees and snowing on my property right now . If you come up bring warm clothes .
[signature]
Went today with my brother . We kept a 6 ,4 and two 3 pounders . Off the bank .
[signature]
Biggest fish yesterday.
[signature]
Wow! Good job and that looks beautiful. I need to put the bow and rifle away and pick up my pole! Congrats and thanks for sharing. Can't make it out fishing near as much as I want so it's always great to see your reports on IP and Henry's.
[signature]
Nice job, is that the private cove on the east side of the lake?
[signature]
Great fish.
Thanks for the report.

Bill
[signature]
Not private , state ground . It gets good after November 1 until it freezes up .
[signature]
Nice fish Curt!
[signature]
Thank you everyone for the comments. The forum has been kind of slow for a while . We tried fishing today and only caught 2 . The wind was bad and cold . My brother did get our first brookie of the year .
[signature]