Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word from 2 sources say Henry's has turned over and is fishing very slow. Anyone been there recently that can vefify

[signature]
Read my Henry's post . We been catching big fish . Not a lot of fish . The average size is up this year ..
[signature]
Been a weird year thru out the snake drainage.
I’ve heard that Henrys is only 20 ft deep.
Is this deep enough for the water to layer by temperature? Or is it just the wind?
Milner turns to crap also, but my theory is water flow reduction and weather.
Spent my youth fishing Blackfoot res and it never turned, but the wind stirred it up.
[signature]
I have read all your posts curt thanks. I am aware of the fish size as I was able to release 5 ten pounds or bigger in a couple of trips in September. Fish were incredible biggest was 30" approx. 14 pounds. The lake depth is what it always is. Only drops about two to three vertical feet. Another source verified fly fishing is very slow at the cliffs as lake in that area has turned over with biomass decomposition and little if any visability. No reports from usual hot areas around docks at state and staging areas around fish hatchery etc.
[signature]
The lake is very murky . Because of the diying moss and wind action . We are using bait . I think they are smelling it . Not seeing it .
[signature]