Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOst creek..
going to lost creek wednesday morning early.. have a empty seat..will be trolling..I 'm in ogden...interested p.m, me
[signature]
Oh how I would love to take our boat up and slay some fish. That road is just too bad for me. The thought of not only jarring the trailer and boat, but those bumps destroy everything, attached or not. I drove the wife's camry back there a couple weeks ago, and although they have done a lot of work to the road it's still got some really bad spots. I would have to add close to 45 minutes extra to the knuckle grippen, jaw jacking and the oh $#!t drive back there.
Good luck man, it is a beautiful reservoir and got to love the wakeless fishing if everyone can control themselves.

Should be some nice fish coming soon with the slots in place. Those 14.9999 in fish are really good on the smoker as well.

Good luck,
Scott
[signature]
How did the trip go?

Any slot busters?
[signature]
trip went well.. no slot busters but a couple 20 inch cutthroat... in fact after a summer of 95 % catch of rainbows it was a day whereall were cutthroat.. in the slot limit..fun day
[signature]
Very nice, love fishing this water.
[signature]
that makes two of us.. question.. do you fish alone ?? I'm looking for fishing partner... one moved ,one says he's to old...so I'm a loner..or know of anyone ???
[signature]