• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Catfish Contest STANDINGS
[#00bf00]Here's a look at how the team scores have been going... [/#00bf00]
[#00bf00]
[/#00bf00]
[#00bf00][inline catcon5918b.PNG]
[/#00bf00]
[signature]
[#0000bf]Busy night last night and we have a bunch of updates that bounced folks all over the charts... New youth leader today, north still ahead, but south bumped some scores up... Need a 27.5" fish to make the top ten on the south now days... North 24.5" will make the top ten... Fun times I love it when things are this active... Keep going and keep me busy... One other thing we are almost to 100 people signed up this year, this is our biggest year yet... Thanks all... Later J[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf]
[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf][inline catcon51018.PNG]
[/#0000bf]
[signature]
[#00bf00]For a stormy weekend there was a lot of movement!!! Congrats to Lava for his first 30"er... [#0000ff]I hope to get there someday.... Well I'll let the picture tell the story, but team north is widening the gap... [#ff0000]Fun times now, get out and have some fun... Later J[/#ff0000][/#0000ff][/#00bf00]
[#ff0000]
[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][inline catcon51418.PNG]
[/#ff0000]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Time for an update, lots of movement within the ranks as more fish roll in... Like I've said fun time of the year and contest... North still in the lead... Not to be mean but team north has a higher team score than the south ended up with last year... However, the year before the south had 294 as a team score... Where will the south land this year??? How about north? Here's the current numbers... J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon51618.PNG]
[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thanks for the frequent updates Jeff! Is there any chance the standings could be set as a sticky post at the top of the list?
[signature]
Yes the standings could be set as a sticky, but I use that post as my line for everything I need to review and most of the time it stays at the line between what I've scored and what I haven't. Sooo if you're okay with it I prefer to leave it as is so its my book mark. It just makes my job a little easier. Later J
[signature]
No worries, thanks for the response. I have no problem leaving it as easy for you as possible.
[signature]
[#0000ff]Here's an update for ya going into the weekend... Yes Ahi got another 30"er... Team north widens the lead a little and lots of other movement... Grandson pushing grandpa in the BLK camp... Fun times and it should keep getting better, go wrassel a cat... Later J[/#0000ff]

[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon51818.PNG][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]

[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#bf0000]Hey just in case you don't know and are new to the contest... There is a side contest for the smallest catfish entered in each years fun and games... The winner of this honor gets a really cool trophy for the year and has their name entered in the hall of BFT fame.... Now this needs to be caught on a fishing line, no netting or catching by hand and it need to take your bait... We've had some really little ones in past years, so if your so inclined you may want to take a small hook one trip and see what you can come up with... Good luck... J[/#bf0000]
[signature]
Hey Jeff, are Mud Cats still included in that?
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Yes the mudcats are included in the little cat contest as well. I've seen some 6" channels but the 4" ones that usually win are typically mudcats. Later J
[signature]
[#0000ff]Busy weekend, I'm really hoping I found all the posts... Check out and make sure I got your fish scored... Let me know if I missed something... Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon52118.PNG]
[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Can you add my 29 I caught this morning please?[Wink]
[signature]
Jeff, my small 7 incher is counting on my total right now? When I get a bigger one, will that 7 incher move to the "small cat" side of the contest, or bump off all together?
I am hoping to bump the small one with a smaller one [Wink]
[signature]

Cool
Forest both are bumpable large and small. Later J
[signature]
Jeff, just curious, the color highlights on some fish scores, do they have any special meaning?
[signature]

Cool
Hey Forest the colors are as follows darkest blue score is north team biggest fish, the light blue are the other nine fish making up the team score. Dark red is south team biggest fish and light red are other nine making up the team score. Orange is smallest cat. Yellow is leading team score. And on the names the yellow is team south and blue is team north. Hope that makes it easier to read. Later J
[signature]
[#0000ff]Update time again today, too many fish coming in to leave it any longer... Nice job everyone... I'll spare you the commentary... Here's the charts... Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon52218.PNG]
[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Jeff, thanks. I figured out the yellow and blue on the names ok. You got a color for the cats caught out of the persons team area? Like my wife's from UL last Sunday ?
[signature]

Cool
Thanks for pointing that out Forest, I didn't notice the out of area when I scored it... I usually change the text color on those fish... If I forget to update that tomorrow, please remind me and I'll get it updated... Thanks again Jeff
[signature]