Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whiskery Willard Wallies 4-9-18
You are very kind. I worried that I might be out of bounds to ask for some as I realized what work has to go into making them.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Good to know about the ear-plug method; didn't want to mess with corkies. Do the orange ones work well?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

You never know about what color will work on a given day. Catfish are known to like red, but as you read higher up in the thread, TD had best luck with fire tiger. On that day. I have foam earplugs in orange, yellow, red, and green. One could even cut some in half and glue the ends together for a high-contrast offering.

Fun stuff, huh?
[signature]
Good looking FLIGS. It has got me thinking about trying some of the spin-n-glo lures. Bright colors and some spinning action to boot.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
[#0000FF]Spin N Glos are a must have item for lots of walleye anglers these days. I used to use them along the Pacific coast for steelhead and salmon. Brought some of that stuff with me when I moved back to Utah and found out that they had multi species appeal.

Rig them up like any bottom bouncer crawler rig. And you can even make tandem hook rigs too.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Hey Pat, just FYI, hit Willard this afternoon and we're up to about 52-53 degrees. Hopefully with the warm spell showing on the 10-day forecast we can get closer to chasing 60.

Thanks for the report!

Ken
[signature]
[#0000FF]Thanks for the update. Sounds good. Can't stay cold forever. Right? Oh...this is Utah.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]