Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Tournaments
If you hear or know of any tournaments going on please post them as there are some of us that would love to fish them.<br>The only one I know about for sure right now is the mustang derby on flaming gorge in may. I heard it is $100 for a three man team. $33 a person is awesome!<br>I know there will be several small cheap tournaments go on through the summer so let us know if you see them.<br>If you have never fished a tournament, I recomend trying it. The fishing is fun and its neat to see all the fish and the prizes, even if you dont win.<br><br>
If you want the latest on local bass tournaments you need to keep in touch with Sturgeon Kid at SturgeonKid@hotmail.com.<br>He fishes all of them that he can, and he seems to know about all of them.<br><br><br>
Let's all ask him to join the BFT board. Sounds like he would be a great asset to the board.<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.
hey Sturgeon Kid Hook a big lunker and come back and tell us about it <br>Lots of luck...lol<br><br><A HREF="http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/" target="_new">http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/</A> <br>Lookie See what the kids are up to.<br>Dave T. Clown
Thanks sturgeon kid! The tournaments sound fun other than that I have people who want to fish them with "me". The idea does keep it honest though. I will have to check it out. <br>A note on the willard walleye tournament this year, I talked to smith and edwards and they said that there will be one but they wont be involved so they dont have any info on when or what.<br><br>
Sturgeon Kid,<br> Thanks for the post and providing the link. Welcome to the board. One thing to think about is if you register, then you will be abel to get notified when ever any one replys to your post. I have seen some great post on the board by unregisterd users and it some times is a week or more before a reply is posted. There is some great advantages for registered users. You should check them out. I'll be watching for your next post, again welcome to the board.<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.