Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got the willard skunk out of the boat
Went out for a couple hours yesterday after work. Trolled past the pig farm, and along the dike of freeway bay.

Managed to get 2 wipers, 1 walleye and 1 crappie.
[signature]
[#0000FF]Good on ya. Now if you had scored a cat or carp you would have had a grand slam...or slime.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Hey that's music to my ears... Especially since tomorrow is the flotilla and I'll be there and trying to catch a fish... Love it when Willard cooperates... nice job you guys... Later J
[signature]
Great report, sounds like the lake is finally turning on. What was the water temp up to?
[signature]
Sorry, no water temp report. I did not pay attention to what it was.
[signature]
I fished Willard yesterday afternoon as well. The water temp was 63. Seperate report to come.
[signature]
Fabulous report. I was also on the lake from 5-dark. only picked up one medium sized wiper. Were you fishing off the bottom? any pointers?
[signature]
We were just long lining a Rattl'n Rap at about 150' from the boat. trolling 2.7mph.

We did mark MANY fish in the freeway bay area between 15-20' but we did not want to setup the down riggers to get a little closer to those fish. Had we gotten down a little further, maybe we would have caught a few more. Maybe next time [Wink]
Everything we caught were in 11-13 FOW
[signature]
Woohoo, someone is finally posting a positive report, should be on fire in a week or so with the warm weather forecast!
[signature]