Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Cat contest fishguybri
5/5/2018
Benson
30" and some change
11.2lbs

[#00bf00]Good job getting this entered... Looks like you figured it out well... Good for 30 points and a big start... Lynn looks like your first non Ahi 30 incher for the prize... Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Uh-oh... there it is! First 30+ after the one Ahi caught. Big thanks to Ahi for letting someone besides himself win the prize. He won the prize for first fish over 27 inches posted and sportsman that he is, declined the prize for first over 30.

Shoot me a pm with an address and I will get your prize to you. And, congrats on a great cat.

BLK
[signature]
Woo hoo! Thanks I don't know who I should thank first lol probably my wife, cause she puts up with my fishing addiction and every night of me coming in after 12am! Thanks ahi for giving the prize to me! I appreciate everyone who has helped me out with bft!
[signature]
Congrats... That was nice fish.... been looking for one of those for many nights myself... Later J
[signature]
Fishguy-- Still need an address to get your prize to you. You seem to be new to maneuvering in BFT so I am assuming you do not know how to send a private message?? I'll send you one and you can reply to it with the info I need.

Private message notification is to be found at the top of the BFT page next to where you login. It will say "you have 1 new message." Click on the message and it will take you to the BFT mailbox. You can open my pm and reply.

Clear as mud??

BLK
[signature]