Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 cat contest paddlingkittys
5-9-2018
Utah lake
Bait-carp

[#00bf00]Okay sorry I forgot to mention to you, you need to keep replying to your original post on this forum, don't keep making new posts for each new fish... That way they are all kept together and I don't have to search the whole data base to find your fish if we ever have to review scores... So for future fish respond to one of your other posts... BTW this one is good for 27.5 points and nice fish... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
How do I enter the catfish contest
[signature]
You just did, but to find the rules and important info go to the top of this forum, the Utah fishing contests forum and there is a post that always stays at the top, it's called a sticky, anyway it has all the catfish contest rules and the placard you need to make a copy and put your name on to put in the pictures... Also you need to tell me whether you are for team north (Bear River end of state) or team south (Jordon River/Utah Lake, Powell)... This is where you fish the most, not necessarily where you live... 2 of your 3 fish must come from waters on the side you choose to be your team... Anyway welcome to BFT and if you have any other questions let me know... Good luck... Jeff
[signature]