Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Catfish Contest
Went to Utah lake and caught this 26 inch and a whisker Cat! Weighed 8.2lbs! Thought this one would be a good for my first entry! Just for fun, this is what a 10 lb 30 incher look like. They are still in there! We also caught one bigger about 10 mins later! Happy fishing!

[#00bf00]Sorry I sort of took the weekend off... but looks like you got it entered fine... Good for 26 points... In future you only need your best photo to show size, but was fun to see your pics... [/#00bf00]
[signature]
I geuss i forgot to put the date caught, it was 5/25/18
[signature]
caught this 27 and half inch cat 06/08/18 at Utah lake!

[#00bf00]Wow, that looks a lot bigger than it measures... I got 27 points on that one, it didn't cross the half inch mark, even though it was very close... I can't see the other end of the measuring stick, so I couldn't give you extra from it on that end... Nice fish... Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Got another 27 inch fish today! 6/16/18 at Utah lake!Smile

[#00bf00]Nice job, another 27 points... Looks like that nose might be over the other end of ruler a ways, but since I can't see the other end, I can't give ya any extra... Puts you in 11th place... Nice job..[/#00bf00]
[signature]
You're doing a great job. It's only a question of time before you put a top-ten fish on the board and drive our score up. Go South Team!
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Have that poor excuse of a father make you a decent bump board. You probably could get another inch out of both of your last 2 fish. [Wink] Awesome job amigo.
[signature]