Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln Beach 6/2/18
Had a great day at Lincoln Beach. Caught 11 total. All were caught on carp. 7-8’ seemed to be magic depth. They would not hit a stationary bait. Drifted at about .5 mph. They hit like a freight train. Water temp had dropped to 65.5.
[signature]
ALL RIGHT!! Now the south is making a move. 32 1/2 is a great fish... the 29 and 28 ain't too bad either. Way to go!

I had a full crew out today, as I'm sure you noticed when you told us of your great day. Best we could do was a bunch of 25-27 inchers, all caught by the crew. My best was a measly 24 incher. Good days with bigger fish to come. That spot of your has been good to you... keep them coming.

Hey you northern guys... hearing any big foot steps coming up behind you??? It is just a matter of time now until the south takes its rightful place at the top!
[signature]
Hey Lynn, I don't hear any big foot steps coming up behind me, cause I'm so far down the list, only ones behind me are ones that haven't posted. But you may hear me sneak up on your catfish hole tomorrow morning..........[sly]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Have at 'em Forest, sounds like the big ones are starting to put in an appearance... for Ice Sled. Hope you find some big ones too... but nothing over 30+[Wink]

Good luck to ya and will be watching for a report.

BLK
[signature]
I hear a little canon fire coming from the south. Still some good fish up here Northern Team.[inline "north and south.jpg"]

Monster of a fish ice sled . good job
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Great day is an understatement, way to go! I just looked at the picks on the contest board and those are great fish! I knew you had been too quiet lately. I suspect BLK will have some big ones show up soon too.

Way to finaly break the 30" curse for the south team!

Keep it up!
[signature]
Very nice fish,[Smile]
I was going to try to hit it saturday night but the wind had different ideas for me.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]