Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 catfish contest Bigcatch30
24.75"
6/11/18
Utah lake

[#00bf00]Looks like 25 to me... Nice fish... and I like the photo too... thanks J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Welcome to BFT and the Crazy Cat Contest. It can be a real blast. Fish are only scored in 1/2" increments, but I think you may have shorted yourself by at least that much. Tape doesn't seem to be quite up to the nose. But will have to see what skunkedagain says. He's the judge of all things Catfish Contest. [fishin]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
wait a minute there Tin Can what are you doing helping out a southern[Image: angry.gif]!!!
Just joking. I agree with TC on this one Bigcatch. pretty obvious on this picture. skunkedagain is always fare.
nice fish and Welcome to the fun
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
John, I'm not too worried about anyone, north or south catching up to you....maybe [:/] and I'm already at the highest score I've ever had in this contest. Had lots of help from others when I started,, so passing on it on. You know, paying it forward. I will be starting a 3 week vacation next Monday, so I hope to spend more time on or near the water [fishin]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
I was wondering where that other .75 went lol. I helped him but him or my son must have bumped it as I was prepping the camera. When I got home to I was like I swear it was 25.5" but alas it wasn’t. Hopefully Jeff can see it it was at least 25". Thanks guys for pointing it out. I need to watch better before I shoot the pic.
[signature]