Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invasive Species Certificate
Was thinking of running up to the Pack Goat Association Rendy near Henry's this weekend and since I'm going to be in the area, wanted to hit Henrys for a morning fish trip... As I read the regs on line if your inflatable (Outcast pontoon 9') is 10' or less you are not required to have a certificate, if it's not motorized... Is this correct? Just wanted to make sure so I don't get in trouble... Craft is new so it's not a threat for muscles, but I know the regs can be tricky at times and I don't want to be on the wrong side of the regs... Any Henry tips would be appreciated as well.. Thanks J
[signature]
I understand it the same way you do . I think you will be fine . The fishing reports have been very bad . But if you catch one it will be big .
[signature]
That doesn't sound terribly encouraging, but do like the size part of it... I know the fish through the ice last winter were sure nice sized... Had my camera down the hole and that one spot looked like salmon swarming up a stream to spawn... There were so many nice fish swimming by it was crazy, but not many interested in biting... Thanks for your thoughts on the reg... good to know someone else is understanding it the same as I do, so hopefully we aren't both wrong... Thanks J
[signature]