Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holly's Dream Perch Tournament
Anyone going to fish the tournament next Saturday? I'm not a fan of tournaments but Avery and I will be fishing in this one. I think they have close to 30 boats registered at this point. You can still register even though it says "by the 13th" if you're interested. We'll be flying our AverysAdventure BFT flag [Smile]
Rod

$1,000 to win!*
One-Day Cascade Perch “Team Shootout” for Juvenile T1D
$100 team entry fee (2-3 person teams). Boat anglers only

When: Saturday July 21, 2018
Where: Cascade Lake, Idaho
Mandatory Rules Meeting at 6:00 am (Van Wyck Boat Ramp)
What: Holly’s Dream is the idea of a family touched by juvenile type 1 diabetes. Holly Fiolka was diagnosed at age 5 in September of 2017. This is a team style perch fishing tournament organized to raise money for JDRF, the global leader in juvenile type 1 diabetes research. T1D is an autoimmune disease not caused by any lifestyle choices, although it’s commonly Confused with T2D - an entirely different condition. [url "http://www.JDRF.org"]www.JDRF.org[/url]

Fishing Hours will be 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. Each team will weigh 10 perch. ALL Idaho Fish & Game regulations including State Parks apply.
Food will be served after all teams have weighed in. There will be a $20/team optional 50/50 big fish pot.
*Purse based on total number of entries. Visit [url "http://www.facebook.com/hollysdream"]www.facebook.com/hollysdream[/url] for updates
Entry Form 2018
Entry Fee is $100 per team (non-refundable). Entries must be received no later than Friday, July 13 to guarantee a spot. An early bird prize drawing will be held for all teams entered by June 30th 2018.
Team Captain:¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_________________________________
Partner:______________________________________
3rd Partner (optional):____________________________
Contact phone numbers and emails:_________________
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬____________________________________________
Optional $20 Team big fish pot (circle option) Yes No
Additional donation to JDRF (optional): $_________
Total amount enclosed: $_________
Please mail entry form and payment to:
Holly’s Dream Tournament for T1D
3755 S. Green Forest Ave
Boise ID 83709
Call Andy Fiolka with any questions @ 208-830-9687

Mandatory rules meeting at Van Wyck Boat Ramp (City Ramp) at 6:00 am the day of the tournament. Those not in attendance will not be allowed to fish the event. Fish weigh in will take place at the same location. Teams MUST be checked in at the weigh in station by 4:00 pm, even if you don’t have fish to weigh.
[signature]
Hey Rod,
Can't make the tournament, but I am taking my grandson up this Monday or Tuesday. Haven't heard any reports, and don't exactly know where to go, but if I find them, I will PM you and Avery. I've been wanting to experiment using walleye gear....bottom bouncers and worm harnesses.....on perch. Let's hope I have a scouting report for you. My Freddy is already a fishing maniac at almost 4 years old. Know you can relate to that!! Mike
[signature]
That would be great, Thanks Mike! That's how I'm planning to fish them for them as well. The gentlemen putting it on is a walleye guy from the Dakotas and he can really put a hurt on those bigger fish. Several pro walleye guys coming out from the Midwest as well. If nothing else I should get an education. Glad to hear you have a new fishing partner. Good luck to you and Freddy!
Rod
[signature]
I would be there in a heart beat, but BAA World Bowfishing Tournament is in Umatilla Oregon that weekend. Been signed up for that since April. It should be a great time and lots of good fishing I hope! Good luck on a great tournament everyone.
Matt
[signature]
My wife & I will be there. First tourney so we will be approaching it as a good fishing day. Looking forward to seeing you there.
[signature]
[quote idahopanfish]My wife & I will be there. First tourney so we will be approaching it as a good fishing day. Looking forward to seeing you there.[/quote]
Oh I'm so excited that you guys will be there Michael
[signature]
Very nice to have meet you and congrates on the new ice fishing clothes! Let me know your address & I can send or meet up with you for some of the BFT decals.
[signature]
[quote idahopanfish]Very nice to have meet you and congrates on the new ice fishing clothes! Let me know your address & I can send or meet up with you for some of the BFT decals.[/quote]
Yes it was nice meeting you and the wife as well. Wish we would have had more time to visit. Let's get together and fish this winter. Hope your trip home was better than your trip up. Looked up the gear I won and it retails for $500. I scored even though we didn't get on the podium. The one fish I lost at the net cost us winning some money. Took us until 1 o'clock to figure out how to catch them. Next year I'll start with that method and maybe be can place a little higher. Tough fishing for sure. See you this winter friend!
Rod
[signature]