[/center]
[center]Hurricane John Passes By!
One Day of Rain Soaks Cabo!
Marlin Fishing still Kinda Slow!
JC Speaks at MMM Meeting
[/center]
[center]Fish Report Boy says: JC and Chris at MMM?[/center]
[center]Darrel says: MMM is a Charade?[/center]
HymieB says: Yea I have Heard of MMM! The Brits say: JC Will Be Telling Another "Codswallop" at the MMM, Cheerio JC Were Leaving Cabo!
JC,s Baja Sweet Poison Cocktail !! 2 Baja Recipes Inside!!
JC,s Grilled Amberjack Sandwiches with Spicy Tartar Sauce!!
[center]JC,s Baja Blackened Amberjack!![/center]

HEADLINES: August 12, 2018

Trying To recover from their hangovers from the night before where they got drunk in the lobby bar of the Motel 6 they were staying at in Harrison, Arkansas JC and Chris stumbled into the auditorium where the MMM was holding their annual congressional body meeting to elect a new president and chairman. The MMM stands for Marlin, Makeup and Mrs Robinson. Please don’t ask us why its named that because we really don’t know. Makeup?

As JC and Chris took their chairs JC demanded an isle seat and struggled with a blond haired women who weighed 320. Looks like JC bit off a little more that he could chew and a scuffle broke over the seat. Dorthy “little Trout Killer” Monroe was a well know fly fisherman in the area and was noted and known to beat anybody up and put them into a move only fly fisherman know. Well it wasn’t pretty, JC ended up being put in a Gold-ribbed Hare's Ear by Dorthy and then JC put Dorthy in the Partridge Family death blow made famous by Danny Partridge and it wasnt “And I think I Love You”. It turned out JC said uncle and Dorthy released the Little weasel. Chris just seemed to disappear into the crowd as the scuffle broke out, but thats nothing new.

Chris and JC finally took their seats and JC went through his notes one last time before his speech. The 2 losers sat in the front row and finally JC was asked to speak and he took the pódium.

Well here is what the crook said.

Good evening ladies and gents, my name is JC and I come to the this congressional body of the MMM seeking a change and asking your forgiveness. I have made many mistakes in my life and probably the first and biggest was hiring Fish Report Boy that clumsy drunken fool. I picked up that low LIFE not far from here on a Missouri farmpond fishing for Bullheads. The dummy was drinking tall cans of Burgie and smoking Lucky Strikes. I brought the sniffling pipsqueak in to the real world of Marlin fishing in Cabo. Well, enough about that pandering Jackalope.

I have more important things to talk to you about here in this assembley and that is my visión of nominating myself to be the next leader and grand wizard of the MMM. Yes I have been charged with crimes and its well known. The Fish and Game have me under their radar and have leveled charges of Marlin Pandering, Marlin Fraud, Marlin Trafficking, Marlin Hendering, Marlin Gambling, Marlin Murder, Marlin Kidnapping, Marlin Extortion, Guppy Slapping, Guppy Murder, Minnow Malpractice, Perch Peddelling, Crappie Carpetering, Bluegill Bullying, Carp Craddling, Channel Cat Crap Shooting and yes folks those are just a few of the charges. I was also charged with CANABILISM at the Texas state fair for eating 250 fried Bluegills in the fish eating contest. Gosh, that aint nothing I did win first place at the Kentucky state fair for the Blue Haired Hog Calling contest. Imagine this, 15 old bats over 65 and me, entered the hog calling tournament and yours truely won. LoL I cheated LOL

Anyway enough of that!

I am here to tell you my fellow MMM members I am innocent of any and all charges against me and I am here to tell you this man in the front row and my friend CHRIS will walk with me over this journey if you elect me to the head this historical body called the MMM. If elected we will take our victory back to Cabo and carry on these valuable traditions of the MMM.
I will and promise each and every member I will……..

CONTINUED NEXT WEEK

JC,s LEGEND and LIES will continue next week!!!

Jc Sportfishing Charters is a family owned and operated business and has been fishing in Cabo San Lucas for the past 18 years. Jerry, explains that his charter business is geared more for families and novice anglers, making sure everyone who charters a boat with him have a great time and lots of fun. We welcome families, and groups. We want everyone who fishes with us to take all the sites in and have a memorable experience. This is what is most important to us. We have and do a few tournaments each year and can cater to fisherman who might be interested in tournament fishing. Well lets get on with the fishing report for this past week.

WEATHER: Hurricane John passes by and weather had been really good up until like Tuesday when we had rain most of the day. It was consistently raining, just about all day. Not a hard down pour just light rain all day. Not really, too much wind, just rainy. Besides that, the whole week was really nice, but very hot. Highs in the 90,s and lows in the low 70,s.

WATER: Still pretty warm in lots of areas with an average temperature of 86 to 88 degrees.
Please check out the Tempbreak map link below to get a good idea on water temperatures.
[url "http://www.tempbreak.com/index.php?&cwregion=cb"]http://www.tempbreak.com/index.php?&cwregion=cb[/url]

BILLFISH: Still pretty average for Blue and Striped Marlin, along with Sailfish. San Jamie Banks is where the Marlin and Sailfish are being landed using live bait, lures and ballyhoo. The Sailfish are still here due to the warm water temperatures in the area. Normally Sails come in for 2 or 3 weeks maximum and then are gone and we don’t see many the whole year. In Puerta Vallarta the Sails are there year round but here we only get a glimpse of them throughout the year.

DORADO: The Dorado fishing has picked up some and we are landing a few nice ones in the 15lb to 25lb mark. It seems after the good rain we had we have seen some good Dorado bit over the last couple days. This is really good news cause we think they mite be here to stay awhile. We haven’t seen really too much good Dorado action all year as it has been pretty much hit and miss.

SWORDFISH: Hasn't heard of any caught this week.

WAHOO: Our own Bob Marlin some really nice Wahoo this past week, we had 3 that were in the 30lb to 50lb range. We were jigging iron and using rapalas at Grey Rock when we landed these fish. There has also been quite a few smaller ones being landed in the same areas. We got lucky and landed like 3 over 30lbs.

TUNA: Most of the Tuna action is out 25 miles. Some size Tuna were landed this past week with one at 140lbs.The Tuna action we are seeing now is mostly football size Tuna being caught at Grey Rock , tight to the beach using Cedar Plugs and King Busters. The bigger Tuna have moved up and around Jamie Banks. If the commercial Tuna boats stay away we might continue to land some nice ones.
INSHORE: There has been some good Amberjack action reported using iron. Small Tuna on sardines has been good inshore if you can find the sardines. From Grey Rock to the Pump House has been the area for decent Tuna and even Sailfish action using ballyhoo. Some small Dorado every once in a while have been landed. It might be worth grabbing a Panga and going out for a 5 hour excursion to see what happens inshore.

From The Admirals Kitchen!
JC,s Grilled Amberjack Sandwiches with Spicy Tartar Sauce!!

Ingredients
Four 4- to 6-ounce amberjack fillets, cleaned of all skin and bones (mahi does well as a substitute)
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons fish rub, such as Emeril's Fish Rub
1 cup mayonnaise, homemade or store-bought
2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or dill
2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
2 teaspoons minced garlic
Sea salt and cracked black pepper
1 to 2 tablespoons hot sauce of choice, preferably Louisiana-style or Sriracha
4 medium hamburger buns or rolls of choice
4 large leaves romaine lettuce

Directions
Heat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.

Brush the fillets with the olive oil and sprinkle on all sides with the fish rub. When the grill is hot, place the fillets evenly spaced on the grill. Cook until the fish is just cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Flip only once if possible.

While the fish is cooking, combine the mayonnaise, cilantro, relish, garlic and a sprinkle of salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Start with a generous tablespoon of hot sauce, then stir and taste to assess the heat. If more is preferred, add up to 1 more tablespoon. Set aside.

Slice the buns and place face-down on the grill until toasted, or toast in the oven. Spread the desired amount of the tartar sauce, around 2 tablespoons, on the top half of each bun. Place the grilled fish on the bottom halves.

If desired, quickly grill the romaine leaves until some light charring occurs. Top each sandwich with 1 leaf and enjoy!

Steak-like fish, such as amberjack or mahi, indicate their doneness as the sides turn white. Once the sides are white a little over halfway, flip the fish.

JC,s Baja Blackened Amberjack!!
Ingredients
1 (1-pound) amberjack fillet
1 tablespoon paprika
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
Cooking spray
Preparation
1. Cut fillet into 4 equal pieces. Combine paprika and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Dredge fish in spice mixture; let stand 5 minutes.
2. Coat a large cast-iron skillet with cooking spray; place over high heat until very hot. Add fish, and cook 3 minutes. Turn fish, and cook 3 to 4 additional minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Fish should look charred. (You may prefer to do this procedure outside due to the small amount of smoke that is created.)
[center] [/center]

JC,s Baja Sweet Poison Cocktail !!
INGREDIENTS
· 1 oz. light rum
· 2 oz. coconut rum
· 1 oz. Blue Curacao
· pineapple juice
· Pineapple wedge (for garnis
DIRECTIONS
1. Combine both rums and Blue Curacao in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake, then pour into a cocktail glass.
2. Fill the rest of the glass with chilled pineapple juice. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.
[center] [/center]
BEWARE: Please beware of the guys in the street selling boat charters. If you wait till the day you are fishing and go to the dock where your boat is many times people will mislead you to another boat or dock trying to put you on a boat that was not meant for you. You need to have a person guide you to your boat, who is from a reputable charter company. This way there is no confusion or misleading. Please remember when renting Sport fishing boats in Cabo that you rent your boat from reputable and established business. Walk into a fishing fleet office and ask questions about what you are getting and what are the costs? You don't want to rent boats from vendors in the streets and you do not want to book through shady websites offering you the world. Check through travel forums about reputable fishing fleets to deal with. Look for testimonials about the fleet your booking, your charter with. Ask about what will the boat be supplying? Will it include beverages or lunches? How much does it cost to fillet your catch? Check to see if charter boat is insured? Ask about getting your catch smoked? Check cost of a fishing license. These are just a few things to consider when booking your charter boat. We will be talking more about this in the next weeks fishing report. Until next time good fishing and we hope to see you in Cabo soon. Come by the office here in Cabo and get all the latest up to date fishing report. [url "http://www.jcsportfishing.com"]http://www.jcsportfishing.com[/url] [url "http://youtu.be/tSXN6pifQyQ"]http://youtu.be/tSXN6pifQyQ[/url]

[signature]