[center]Some Dorado 20 to 25lbs![/center]
[center]Bite Me Released Sailfish![/center]
[center]Video Sailfish Catch / Release on Facebook![/center]
[center]Blue / Striped Marlin Bite 20 Miles Off Shore![/center]
[center]Dorado Inshore at The Horseshoe![/center]
[center]Panga Fishing Strong with Dorado Inshore![/center]
[center]Sharks, Skipjacks, Dorado Inshore![/center]
[center]Water Still Warm![/center]
JC,s Salt-Roasted Baja Whole Red Snapper!! JC,s Lemon Snapper with Herbed Butter JC Say: Sig Got My Message
Chris screamed: “JC, I Love You
[center]Fish Report Boy says: JC Take Over of the Northwest?[/center]
[center]Darrel says: JC, a Bering Sea Takeover? LOL[/center]
[center]The Brits says: JC is a Lolly Gagger![/center]
[center]
JC,s Baja Sweet Poison Cocktail !![/center]
2 Recipes Inside!! JC,s Salt-Roasted Baja Whole Red Snapper!! JC,s Lemon Snapper with Herbed Butter

HEADLINES: September 16, 2018
SIG, receieved the message from Dale the pharmacist and he was dumb founded at what the message meant and he said to Dale, over the phone, tell JC that my brother Edgar is in contact with Captain Keith on what the next move will be. Sig said, I understand Chris the pip squeak is somewhere in the Pacific on a Catarmaran; heading here to discuss this indecent proposal. Sig went on to say! Look I don’t like Chris or JC I am just doing them a huge favor because JC is well known in Alaska and Chris is a panzie who I have never liked. Those two are like the Jenner twins. Captain Keith sat on the Wizard in shock at the message he got from Edgar. The message read:

All is not forgotton and, and memories fade deep, my name is JC and I come from apes, yes the Bering Sea is mine and I will draw the line, Chris is my protector and they call me Hanibal Lector, I am a fish killer and so it is said, if my plan works you will all be dead, the bering Sea is mine, if I drop a line. Don’t be afraid kids my plan will not fail, yes I was the captain on Gilligans island and they called me Alan Hale…..

Captain Keith had to stop reading the encrypted message for a second to call Sig on the marine radio:

Sig Sig, Captain Keith here, come in! Sig: Hey Captain Keith how are you? Good Sig thanks, I just wanted to ask you about this encrypted message JC sent us? Do you know anything about this? Sig said: Well, yes I do, it seems the lil Jackalope down south wants to expand his empire to the Bering Sea, and I guess his second in command Chris is on a Catamaran somewhere in the Pacific heading this way to try and orchestrate some sort of take over of our fishing grounds.

Captain Keith said: God, that lil man JC is as stone cold killer and the only thing he thinks about is eating Sardines out of a can. Just think about it Sig, JC has taken control of the MMM and all of Mexico and now the lil worm is working his way north to take the Bering Sea!!!!

Sig said: JC told Jake about this plan a few months ago and it seems JAKE has been working with JC and Chris all along.

Captain Keith said: Sig, this is war, call the Hillstrands and Josh Harris and report this message JC sent and tell them all to get ready for war. If this is the way its going to be we need to fight this rabbid dog. Let the games begin…………………….

n what to do next?
[center]JC,s LEGEND and LIES will continue next week!![/center]
[center] [/center]
[center] [/center]
Jc Sportfishing Charters is a family owned and operated business and has been fishing in Cabo San Lucas for the past 18 years. Jerry, explains that his charter business is geared more for families and novice anglers, making sure everyone who charters a boat with him have a great time and lots of fun. We welcome families, and groups. We want everyone who fishes with us to take all the sites in and have a memorable experience. This is what is most important to us. We have and do a few tournaments each year and can cater to fisherman who might be interested in tournament fishing. Well lets get on with the fishing report for this past week.

WEATHER: Really good so far and no storms lately. We have skated along pretty good over last month since Tropical Lydia rolled through, but besides Newton it has been really nice and we are crossing our fingers to get us through OCTOBER without any sort of storms.

WATER: It is cooling a bit on the Pacific side bringing in nothing but good fishing!! But still mostly warm water in our area now on both sides the Pacific and Sea of Cortez side. The temps I noticed on the Tempbreak map was 82 to 88 degrees, which is pretty warm all over. If we could get some decent weather I think the fishing would be off the hook. Please check out the Tempbreak map link below to get a good idea on water temperatures.
[url "http://www.tempbreak.com/index.php?&cwregion=cb"]http://www.tempbreak.com/index.php?&cwregion=cb[/url]

BILLFISH: We are catching both Blue Marlin and Striped Marlin as I write this report. Warm water has moved into the area and I think this is bringing the Marlin in especially the Blues. So they are here but they are spread out all over the place from the Pacific side to Sea of Cortez side. Lots of good action going on now with our boats landing a 200lb Blue and I know one fleet boat landed and released a 8 foot 350lb monster. So it is happening for the Blues, but not only that, the Striped Marlin bite is HOT, HOT, HOT also. So there is plenty of action for Billfish right now. Pacific side has been hot for Marlin in general and we are running up there and having really good action.

DORADO: Good Dorado fishing pretty much all over the place, especially inshore. We have had lots of action with lots of fish being landed in the 15lb to 30lbs range, making for some great dinners. It seems all the elements are right for the Dorado bite to continue through out October at least. You need to get out there if you like Dorado as there is lots around.

SWORDFISH: Hasn't heard of any caught this week.

WAHOO: We did land a nice 53 inch Wahoo but I haven’t heard of many more being landed.

TUNA: Decent Tuna action over last week. If you do run into them they are mostly football size fish you will catch. They seem to be hanging close to shore and they have been hot between the lighthouse and the Horseshoe

INSHORE: The action inshore has been really good with lots of Dorado, Skipjack, Shark and Roosters, off course. Really, anywhere right outside the bay as you go north on the Pacific side you are going to run into some sort of fish inshore. That is guaranteed I can assure you. For some of you guys who like the smaller boats or Pangas you would do yourself a favor to do a 5 hour excursion up the Pacific side. You will no doubt run into some sort of action and it is normally really good.

[center]From The Admirals Kitchen![/center]
JC,s Salt-Roasted Baja Whole Red Snapper!!
If you're looking for moist and tender fish, try Salt-Roasted Whole Red Snapper. The crust seals in the juices and flavor while the fish cooks.
Ingrediants
1 (3 1/2- to 4-pound) whole Baja Red snapper, cleaned
1 lemon, sliced
4 rosemary sprigs
2 (3-pound) boxes kosher salt
4 egg whites
Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Stuff fish with sliced lemons and rosemary.
2. Combine kosher salt, egg whites, and 1/2 cup water in a large bowl. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Spread one-third of the salt mixture on the lined baking sheet. Top with fish; cover with remaining salt mixture.
3. Bake fish 40 to 50 minutes. Crack salt layer with a hammer or meat mallet, and remove. Peel back fish skin; carefully remove meat, discarding skin and bones.
JC,s Lemon Red Snapper with Herbed Butter!!
A fragrant herbed butter and roasted lemon slices complement the sweet, nutty flavor of red snapper for a super-fresh dish. Complete the meal with colorful Sautéed Zucchini and Bell Peppers.
Prep: 9 minutes; Cook: 13 minutes
Ingrediants
2 lemons
Cooking spray
4 (6-ounce) red snapper or other firm white fish fillets
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, basil, or parsley)
Fresh herb sprigs (optional)

Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Cut 1 lemon into 8 slices. Place slices, in pairs, on a rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Grate remaining lemon to get 1 teaspoon lemon rind; set aside. Reserve lemon for another use.
3. Place 1 fillet on top of each pair of lemon slices. Combine salt, paprika, and pepper; sprinkle evenly over fish. Bake at 425° for 13 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
4. While fish bakes, combine reserved lemon rind, butter, and herbs in a small bowl.
5. Place fish and lemon slices on individual serving plates; top each fillet with herbed butter, spreading to melt, if desired. Garnish with herb sprigs, if desired.
BEWARE: Please beware of the guys in the street selling boat charters. If you wait till the day you are fishing and go to the dock where your boat is many times people will mislead you to another boat or dock trying to put you on a boat that was not meant for you. You need to have a person guide you to your boat, who is from a reputable charter company. This way there is no confusion or misleading. Please remember when renting Sport fishing boats in Cabo that you rent your boat from reputable and established business. Walk into a fishing fleet office and ask questions about what you are getting and what are the costs? You don't want to rent boats from vendors in the streets and you do not want to book through shady websites offering you the world. Check through travel forums about reputable fishing fleets to deal with. Look for testimonials about the fleet your booking, your charter with. Ask about what will the boat be supplying? Will it include beverages or lunches? How much does it cost to fillet your catch? Check to see if charter boat is insured? Ask about getting your catch smoked? Check cost of a fishing license. These are just a few things to consider when booking your charter boat. We will be talking more about this in the next weeks fishing report. Until next time good fishing and we hope to see you in Cabo soon. Come by the office here in Cabo and get all the latest up to date fishing report. [url "http://www.jcsportfishing.com"]http://www.jcsportfishing.com[/url] [url "http://youtu.be/tSXN6pifQyQ"]http://youtu.be/tSXN6pifQyQ[/url]

[signature]