Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Creek??
I'm thinking of heading to lost creek sometime soon and was wondering if anyone has been there recently and knows if the road from Croyden is bad or alright. Also if the water level comes up to the boat ramp or if you have to drive through some mud to launch. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
[signature]
I was there a week ago...one of my fishin' buddies is handicapped and can't fish out of my boat, so once in awhile we'll go there and fish off shore near the boat ramp....The last 8 or 10 miles up is completely asphalted now, but the lower part is still bad, not touched, so probably different funding....last week guys were still launching their smaller boats, but like our other reservoirs, it's low....guluk...
[signature]
you have to drive thru croydon as that road is good then by now I would suspect that the road is done up to the boat ramp
[signature]
THE ROAD IS NOW PAVED ALL THE WAY TO THE RAMP[Wink]
[signature]
[quote mme1]THE ROAD IS NOW PAVED ALL THE WAY TO THE RAMP[Wink][/quote]

So it is 100% smooth from the freeway to the water??
[signature]
No this is still Utah smooth roads are not allowed [Wink]
[signature]
I live in Henefer. You must drive through the town of Croydon instead of taking the straight shot to Lost Creek to not rattle your teeth loose. There is no mud as of right now but could change by this after noon. Fishing in my experience is best before sun light hits the water directly using salmonegg peach power bait. Haven't caught anything of size only 12 inchers at best but fun for my kids.
[signature]
Thanks for the tips!
[signature]
The county road was recently paved all the way to the boat ramp. Nice and smooth.... the cutoff is still rough and full of potholes so going through the town of Croyden is the best option. Much Much nicer than last years pothole dodging experience. The fishing however was a little slow. All in all a nice place to visit though.
[signature]