Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry's lake proposed expansion
BLM and Fremont county are seeking public input on expanding the Frome park (county trailer park ) and development on the south shore. BLM has developed several alternatives for Frome park and the south shore. Eight proposals in all. You can look at these proposals at https://go.usa.gov/xPnQR. Comments are due no later than Nov.19. Fremont County wants the BLM to allow them to expand Frome park by a considerable margin. To me it looks like about triple the size it is now. If they build it they will come. BLM now wants a trailer park on the south shore also. In my opinion there is enough people on the lake on any given day. To add more trailer spaces will just increase the amount of use. The state park just expanded its space by a lot. Isn't that enough? Let's tell BLM we don't want anymore expansion. Tell your friends to comment too. For more information on the proposal, contact Monica Zimmerman, Upper Snake Field Office recreation planner, at 208-524-7543 or mizimmerman@blm.gov
[signature]
I could not disagree more . I like proposal A at Frome Park and South shore development . There is not that much pressure up here last Saturday I fished 3 hours and seen 3 boats on the lake .
[signature]
I have not looked at the proposals but a potential boat ramp would help relieve a lot of pressure and a wasted of time and frustration at the existing boat ramps that are available to the public
[signature]