Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Best Henrys
Got out to Henrys this morning about 5. Got set up and ready for first light bite....it never came till around 8. I was jigging when i felt the slighest tap and set the hook. My six pound test smoking like i got a big one. When it finally moved under my hole i just might have used the lords name in vane...he was huge. After 20 minutes finally got his head in the hole. 26.5 inches and nine pounds. 51 years old and it finally happened. I have been waiting for that trout since i was ten. Only landed 8 all day, guys everywhere running wheelers and snow machines but it was gorgeous out and i was on cloud nine. Here are a fee pictures. Sorry files are so big
[signature]
Well done! Congratulations!

What lure did it take?
[signature]
Awesome fish! That is a carbon copy of the fish that I took out of Chesterfield way back in 1993. What was the girth on that beast? I never weighed mine though I do remember it was all we could do to get it through the eight inch hole. Again, way to go!
[signature]
Nice!!!!!
[signature]
16 inch girth.
[signature]
Hey irish miner, i p.md you
[signature]
Congratulations. What a beautiful fish! I guess the old saying is true, "persistence pays off"👍🏻
[signature]
Taz,
Good things are worth waiting for, but this has been a long wait! But, obviously worth it.....that is one beautiful fish. Way to go!!! Mike
[signature]
Outstanding catch and beautiful fish!
[signature]
👍
[signature]
congrats!
[signature]
Congratulations! That's an amazing fish! Sending you a PM.
[signature]
Congrats.....!!!!!
[signature]