Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Catfish Contest Rules
Okay this post will have the rules and placard and will be kept as a sticky up top of the page so you can find it if you need it for reference... I'll also keep a list of those entered so far in the files on this post. We will also set up a banter/comments post separate of this post so this info doesn't get lost in the fun of the competition... I'll also do a current score update post to keep track of your standing, but it will take me a few days to get everything set up... Good Luck... J
[signature]
Oh forgot one prize that I didn't mention... There is a smallest catfish traveling trophy that is up for grabs as well as the big cats... So enter your little guys too...
[signature]
I'm in for team SOUTH!
[signature]
Welcome to BFT and the contest... got you entered... J
[signature]
AWESOME!!!
[signature]
I am in for team North.
[signature]
Definitely sign me and tblanchard26 up for team north again.
[signature]
Please add me to the north squad
[signature]
Team south please
[signature]
I have tried to find the logo link at the bottom of the rules post but cannot find it or any other place I have tryed. Please send me the logo link. thanks CDBRC
[signature]
Try this. Go to the original post for this thread. Scroll down to the last image and click on it. This will take you to a PowerPoint that has the placard in it. And just FYI, you can always just make one by hand--just as legal.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Can you add me to the north list please
[signature]
Got you on the list... could use your help reeling in team south, they still have us by a pretty good lead... Thanks J
[signature]
Please add me to Team North, I fish with fishguybri
[signature]
Will get you added and welcome to BFT. Hope you guys have a great season this year. Jeff
[signature]
Jeff, MrsJ and I will sign up for team south.
[signature]
Okay I’ll get you both on the list. Thanks J
[signature]
I am in for team South!
[signature]
Got you on the list... J
[signature]

Jeff, here is my bump board; hope you can make it out. Never tried a photo before.

RJhttp://www.bigfishtackle.com/images/gforum/files/image.gif