• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 catfish contest mooseman75

[signature]
27.5"
Utah lake
4/6/19

[#00bf00]Nice job, looks like 27.5 points... congrats... J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Hey now, that's what I'm talking about, Justin. I think you just bumped me out of a top ten position and I couldn't be happier. Just means I'll have to get out there and get some more. Did you catch it from your boat or from your secret spot?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

[#0000FF]Excellent. Now add a couple of 30 inchers and you will be rockin'.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
From my spot. I couldn’t get my boat started so we fished from the bank.
[signature]
If I get feeling better I may head out there tomorrow. Can a guy be too sick to go to work but well enough to sit on the bank and fish?[pirate]
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Of course, you don’t want to get anyone sick so you can’t go to work but being in the open air will help you recover quicker. If you go my bites were coming from about 20-25 feet from shore. Not saying it will be like that tomorrow but may want to start there and I was fishing with a flig.
[signature]
I would love to but even more so I hope my boys get them.
[signature]
26.5"
Utah lake
5/11/19

[#00bf00]Way to go Justin, good for 26.5 points...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
23.5”
Utah lake
5/31/19

Not a monster but it gets a third fish on

[#00bf00]It's good for 23.5 points... nice job.. J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
24"
Utah lake
6/24/19

[#00bf00]Good for 24 points...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
ish29.5
Utah lake
8/13/19

[#00bf00]Wow what a toad, good for 29.5 points and great fish...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Nice fish! Oh so close to 30"! Great catch.
[signature]
Thanks it weighed 15lbs my new personal best
[signature]
Awesome! What a toad. Looks like you just passed me up. Now we both need to catch up that little stinker of yours, Catslayer. If we factored by age he would be killing the contest. You must be proud.
[signature]

28.5"
Utah lake
9/18/19

I hope you can see the fin just sticking out behind Craig's hand is at the 28.5" mark

[#00bf00]Nice job, 28.5 points sorry for the slow score, been off playing... later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Nice. Might just have made 29" if Craig had "stretched" it out a bit straighter...........[Wink]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Spend some time and make a bump board. It will benefit you in the long run. Take more than one photo. Tight Lines!
[signature]
This ain't my first rodeo but that was one buckin' bronc. Don't think he would have made 29 anyway but next time I'll bring the fence stretcher [cool].
[signature]

I know that I need to get a bump board for sure, but one thing at a time. We did get several pictures but that was the best one. I noticed that the fish's nose was a bit beyond the end of the tape so I think it was 28.5" for sure.
[signature]