Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 catfish contest winner BLK
Jeff -- I was fishing in my kayak and did not have my bump board with me on that last entry. No matter, he will be bumped soon anyway.[Wink]
[signature]
No worries, they are tough to get measured in the best circumstances... I hate trying to get a photo in my toon, especially with bigger fish, because you can't get the camera far enough away from it to get the whole fish in the photo, not to mention trying to keep it from flopping back in the pond while you can't keep a hand on it... yup been there... Later J
[signature]
Utah Lake, July 22.

I think they will make 29 and 28 but close to the line. If you see 'em shorter Jeff I'm good with whatever. Ain't no big deal cuz both of them will be bumped soon.[Wink]

Edit: Checked the score chart and realized only the 29 will help my score.

[#00bf00]Lynn looks like 29 points... nice bump..[/#00bf00]
[signature]
UL today, 8-28. Looks like it is good for 28 1/2 inches and a tiny 1/2 inch bump. Hey, I need all the small bumps I can get.

Big one coming next week.

[#00bf00]Nice job Lynn good for 28.5 points...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Nice fish Lynn! They seem to be showing up with more regularity lately. September is going to be big for the south. Keep em coming!
[signature]
Nice going Lynn. Keep them coming. Us Southern boys need to make those Northern boys sweat a little!
[signature]