Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standings 2019 Cat Contest
Man that is pretty crazy to hit one of the elite fish of the contest on a time constrained fishing budget... Congratulations to you... If you look back over our six years of the contests, we have only had 9 fish that have been 32" or better and that is with a lot of hours dedicated towards catching big fish.. I'd put that as a pretty great accomplishment... especially for a sophomore with limited time to fish.... also I would say your top ten finishers is a lock, typically a score of 89 will put you in the top five for the year, but I can't guarantee it, every season is different, but your well on your way to the varsity club and a letter's man jacket... We have a big clump of higher than usual scores for this point of the contest, so we may get more 90's this year, but even so I think you're well on the way to a great ending.. Great job and good luck at finding at least one more inch to get a 90 and who knows maybe even challenging the champ for the title... Good luck.. J
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Standings 2019 Cat Contest - by SkunkedAgain - 03-05-2019, 10:08 PM
Re: [Jig-fisher] Standings 2019 Cat Contest - by SkunkedAgain - 04-25-2019, 12:22 PM