Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standings 2019 Cat Contest
Jeff, maybe you have answered this before, I don't remember. Do the various fill colors in the standings boxes have a specific meaning?
[signature]
Good question, the yellow is for team south, blue is team north. In the fish length boxes the blue is for the top ten north fish. The green is number 11 to 20 fish for team north. The red shade is top ten south and orange is 11-20 for team south. Red numbers represent fish from opposite waters of your team. Hope that covered everything okay. Later J
[signature]
Yep, thanks. That makes sense.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Maybe it's my monitor or my old eyes but I can hardly tell the difference between the colors for our Top 10 and 11-20. Could they be a little farther apart on the palette?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I’ll see what I can do, but not a lot of options that you can still read the numbers through. I try to get similar colors not close to the other team so there is contrast between teams. However, I’m color blind so that may be part of the issue. Later J
[signature]
Didn't mean to start something that would make you change up your standings spreadsheet.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
[#0080ff]Pretty good bunch of fish coming in over the weekend, including a real hog for icesled... Few position changes, but the over all leads and such remained the same... Here is the chart, sorry for the late update... Later J[/#0080ff]
[#0080ff][inline catcon52819.PNG][/#0080ff]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Update just to keep you current... Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline Catcon53019.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#0000bf]Okay I know it's not updated for team scores... but here is what I have... You guys have been busy.... I'll update scores soon... Later J[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf]
[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf][inline catcon6419.PNG][/#0000bf]
[signature]
[#0000bf]Okay I think I have things updated correctly... If you see an issue please let me know? Thanks J[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf]
[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf][inline catcon6619.PNG][/#0000bf]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Man I'm terrible on getting updates done lately.... But here is a weekly update.... Team south is closing the gap a little bit, but north is still in the lead... See results below... [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon61119.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Hook set got a nice one and narrowed the North's lead a little... Here's the new chart... J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon61219.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Got this 28 incher, 9.8 # at linclon beach monday.

[#00bf00]BTW this one is scored at 28 points... nice fish.. J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
I need you to post this under a new post on the contest board, it will be titled "2019 Catfish Contest cdbrc" then post all of your fish to that same post... Also remember I need to see both ends of fish and measurement device.. Maybe the other photo has both, it just won't open for me yet... Let me know if you need more info... Jeff
[signature]
[#0000ff]Here's another update, only a couple changes, but I'm trying to keep up before the weekend... Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon61319.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Hey everyone, sorry for the long time between updates... Hay season and work got busy too, so that makes lots of changes to look over this time... South really pounded the bigger fish this time... Apologies to Eball for missing a prior post, but nothing like bouncing to top ten in a single bound... [#00bf00]Team north needs to pay attention the south is steadily gaining on the North's lead... Both margins are getting slimmer... However, where is the rest of the northerners.... when it comes to overall fish scored... nearly 700 inches behind... That's a lot of fish....If you know someone from team north that hasn't posted any fish tell them to get out and catch a few for the team...[#ff0000]Here's the part you wanted to see... Later J[/#ff0000][/#00bf00][/#0000ff]
[#ff0000]
[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][inline catcon61819.PNG][/#ff0000]
[signature]
Hi Jeff, I just noticed that all the 1/2" measurements on everyone's score dissapeared. I posted a 27.5" cat on Saturday that isn't there. My score should be 84 the same as TubeDude. Maybe I should be ahead of him as my smallest fish is 26.5 and his smallest is 25" Ha Ha. I'm sure it's a big job to keep up with all the scores, we appreciate all the time you spend. Thanks
[signature]
Hey you are very correct on the issues with the last update... I just haven't had time to do the next update... I'll try and get it done soon, so that will be fixed... Thanks for the heads up on the last fish, I missed it... Thanks jeff
[signature]
Hey I checked your post and there isn't a fish that I haven't scored... Where did you post the last one? Please add it your post on this contest board and I'll get it added to your score. If it's in other areas I don't see them so they aren't counted until they are added in the contest board on your personal posts... Sorry it's the only way I can keep up with the scoring... Thanks Jeff
[signature]
[#0000ff]Here's an update and hopefully we don't lose the half inch digit again... Kent got a nice fattie that helped the south narrow the margin again... This is turning into a south side show lately... Here are the numbers.... Later Jeff[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon62019.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]