Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standings 2019 Cat Contest
[#0000ff]Oh boy things are getting tight now... Team south is on a roll and the north doesn't seem to be finding much size lately... Check out these numbers below... Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon81219.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Partial Update listed below.... On the small screen and so i didn't get a full list screen shot of everyone's scores, but this will show you the current team standings... If you're not on the list and want to know your current score before the next update just let me know and I'll print the lower portion of the scores for you... [#ff0000]Just a warning team north only holds a 1.5" lead in the top 20 now... Time for some fish to show up in the north... Good luck all... Later J[/#ff0000][/#0000ff]
[#ff0000][inline catcon81519.PNG][/#ff0000]
[signature]
WOW......5 way tie for 8th place.....[:p] GOT to get some bumper cats out of the Bear...........
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
[#0000ff]Wow is all I can say!!!! This was a wild weekend of top contestants bouncing around, Ben took the top, then Ahi moved in for a tie and ended up retaking the lead with another great fish... Ben now has the biggest fish on the board, but team north still holds the overall lead and is barely clinging to the top twenty lead... Check out these incredible numbers... Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon81919.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Jeff, one very minor catch......TinCansMate 29 incher should be in [#ff0000]RED. [#000000]It was a Utah Lake Cat. [Wink][/#000000][/#ff0000]
[signature]

Cool
Thanks Forest, I selected match format to add it to the top 20 and didn't think about the text color being changed.. I appreciate that catch... Thanks Jeff
[signature]
[#0000ff]Little update Bryton helped team north add a little room to the top 20 lead as he moved up the charts a little further... Here's the new update... J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon82019.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
No problem
[signature]

Cool
Jeff, not sure if it's your spreadsheet or my math, but you got 27 points on the south team total that isn't anywhere I can find by adding up all their individual scores.
You have 1982.5, my total is 1955.5
Is there another southern member that got cut off your standings?
[signature]

Cool
Hey Forest I’ll check, maybe I’m counting one twice. I don’t look at that score like I do the other two categories. I programmed it at the first of the season and haven’t looked at it since. Thanks for the heads up. Jeff
[signature]
Forest, I've been through my program, it looks accurate. Have you double checked your numbers? Perhaps you missed one in there somewhere... Anyway we are getting blown out of the water so far on that category I don't think we have a chance, so I'm not spending too much time there... Way more southern catters this year than northerners and as a whole they are rocking the size charts too... Later J
[signature]
I'll go back thru all the souths approved posts again, see what I got.
[signature]

Cool
[#0000ff]I'll bet you guys were waiting for an update? Not that much happened last weekend... [#00bf00]But in case you weren't following the events, it was a wild weekend with 3 fish at 31" coming in, and a 30 and several 29.5"s... [#ff0000]When the numbers were crunched and added up it looks like the north still leads the top ten, but by a lot smaller margin than most of the season... [#0000ff]The south has taken the lead in the top 20 and folks bounced all around in the individual placements... Nice job everyone you really put in some big numbers... Here's the charts... J[/#0000ff][/#ff0000][/#00bf00][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon82619.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#0000bf]Update, lots of 28 + fish coming in, so lots of folks moving on up through the 80's... Here is the current standings as I have them, if I goofed on your score please let me know and I'll check it out and fix it where I can.. Amazing this year how many higher scores we have compared to past years... Great effort by so many of you cat hounds... Here's the current chart, and yes the south is still ahead on the top 20... North has the top 10 lead... Later J[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf]
[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf][inline catcon9419.PNG][/#0000bf]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Quick update, several new nice fish hit the board, they pulled the south a little further into the lead on the top twenty fish... Team north better get out and find some top 20 fish to enter... Top 10 guys are doing great, but us in the second tier need to step it up... here's the chart... J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon91019.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#0000bf]I'm sorry for the long delay in updates, but I'm back and don't have any further play plans between now and the end of the contest (Two weeks from today it will be over)[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf]Last day for entries is October 15th and we have a tight fight for the first 3 positions, maybe one of the first times it has been so much up in the air at this point of the contest... North still leads the top ten, but south holds onto a top 20 lead.... Here are the current numbers let's see what the final two weeks will do to the placements... Later J[/#0000bf]
[#0000bf][inline catcon10219.PNG][/#0000bf]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Heading into the home stretch and still bump fish showing up this year... This is unusual, but way to go Craig moved into the top ten... Well just 8 days left of the competition and team south has moved up to a 2.5 point lead in the top 20.... Looks like team north mid-tier folks need to get out and catch some fish... yes I know that's me... I might be able to get out next Monday, so I hope there will still be a hungry cat around that is big enough to do me some good... Top ten and chart topper is still team north, here are the numbers... Later J[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon10719.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#00bf00]Couple Updates including another over 31 club fish.. Nice job Sharksugar... [#0000ff]We have a contest going on again in the top 20, 1/2" separates the two teams so going down to the wire it's a horse or (cat) race... This should motivate us to give it another try... Here's the chart... Later J[/#0000ff][/#00bf00]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon10919.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[#0000ff]Just keeping you up to date with the latest... Tyfighter got another bumper kitty and the rest has remained quite so far... I understand lots of folks are out giving it one more shot today, so we'll see what happens for tomorrows final placements... Good luck all... Jeff[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]
[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][inline catcon101519.PNG][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Okay contest is officially closed to entries for another year... congratulations on a job well done... Will go over the top entries again and make sure I didn't make any mistakes, it's so close this year that I'll just go back over the numbers and pictures and post the winners later today... Jeff
[signature]