Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Catfish Contest Halfastfisher
H12 inch monster. After 5 hours of fishing on the bear river in three different locations I am on the Board. Please let me know what I need to change in posting for the future, it has been a couple of years.

[#00bf00]Ok, if you don' t mind a little tutoring, first off I'm going to edit you post name just a touch to meet format... But don't worry about that. Next if you can please line up the zero mark with one end of the fish or the other, I usually prefer the head, then we let the tail lay where it does for the length... On future posts all you have to enter is the date, body of water and the length you measured the fish at... and pictures... and remember the label.... I think that's all that we need... By the way 12 points although I can't see the tail very well, is it chewed off or something... I think a contrasting color could help make reading it easier... It looked like you were under and over the marks and evened out at 12... Nice first entry... Jeff[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Thank you for the advice, that is why I chose that fish - to work out the details. It has been a couple of years. And yes the tail was chewed off. We came back from fishing and put the equipment away, meanwhile a dang cat started chewing on his tail. No respect. Thanks
[signature]
That’s what I thought might have happened. Hope that was helpful. Later J
[signature]
How did you even find that thing with all that camouflage on it! Way to get on the board.
[signature]
You are not kidding about the camo. You sure didnt miss much, maybe 3 or 4 bites and one guppy. Maybe next time.
[signature]