Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Catfish Contest Jig-fisher
Do you mean like these?
[signature]
[sly][sly] the Cats out of the river are really fat and feisty this year. Hard to get a good hand on them.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Your first blooper pic is a beauty. With just a little crop work it looks like you photo shopped a catfish mouth in place of yours. Could be a good meme. Good work on the catching too..
[signature]
Just what I was thinking. I guess if you concentrate enough on catfish they'll grow on ya [Wink].
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

05/31/2019

Bear River

31"

[#00BF00]Man you're doing awesome this year... Good for 31 points...[/#00BF00]
[signature]
Nice job! The river is giving up some pigs this year. Tight Lines. ( But not to tight)[Wink]
[signature]
Nice one. Hope you left a couple for me and John. Plan to meet up and hit the river in my boat tomorrow, 7 a.m.
[signature]

Cool
Good luck tomorrow. I hope you catch a 30+.
[signature]
WTG Paul. Watch that Ice sled he'll be gunning for you now.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Thanks! I'm just waiting for you to post a couple of your usual hogs to pass us northerners up. Good luck!
[signature]
Hey, this is the week... the big ones will start rolling out. Just hope one of them will find my worm.

Gotta tip my greasy, carp-stained hat to you northern guys, you have been putting up some big fish and some big numbers. Still lots of time so don't count us southerners out yet.[Wink]

Good year and as usual, a fun contest with some die-hard catters.
[signature]
"May the carp and white bass find your worm, and the cats find your carp or bass!"

There was a big cat posted on the main forum that looked to be around 30" out of the pond down south. You are right, looks like they are coming out to play. Lots of time left to chase us Yankees down.
[signature]
Yea Ben, Bear River Cats have been FAT this year. I hooked up 2 today I thought for sure they would be 30" plus....nope.
[signature]

Cool
8/22/19

31"

Bear River

Just barely 31, but I'll take it. I have been watching John and Ice nailing some monster cats. Meanwhile I couldn't get away at all to give it a try. Finally got out and found a good one.

[#00bf00]Nice job Paul looks like 31 to me... back in second place..[/#00bf00]
[signature]
Nice one ! Between you and John, you are gonna give all the big ones sore lips before I get back out there [laugh]
[signature]

Cool