Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ririe Perch
Was thinking about going for Perch any up dates would be nice?
[signature]
Was on Ririe yesterday. Awesome day on the water, no wind, bright sun and water temp right around 48. That's the highlight of the day. I got skunked totally and I talked to 3 other groups and the most anyone got was 2 bows. Everyone including the Juniper manager is still scratching their heads over where the koks are at. Now maybe some are catching some and because they are few and far between they are keeping the secrets to themselves. I wouldn't blame you for it. No seems to be targeting perch right now, at least the last couple weeks that I have been up and talked to anyone. I am sure there are some there but, not sure where to go. Fish once again were suspended around 25 to 35 feet across most of the lake but that's about as far as anyone can tell.

Good luck if anyone goes out today or tomorrow with the wind we are supposed to get. If you are out and get caught in the wind, take precautions, we don't need to loose anyone in the predicted wind.
[signature]
Thanks for the reply it looks like the water needs to warm up a little before the the perch start to bite good!
[signature]