Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 catfish contest Acsendingcats
5/1/19 Utah Lake, White Bass 28”. Don’t have a board yet so I had to barrow paddlingkitty’s to measure this cat.

[#00bf00]Great job, now that has to be tough to do in the dark on a board... Good for 28 points... [/#00bf00]
[signature]
Nice White Bass. [Wink]. Good go’in!
[signature]
Lol that would be a nice white bass for sure. But that’s what I used for the cat! Punctuation and grammar are not my strong point for sure. Smile
[signature]
5/4/19
Utah lake
26” Cat
Using white bass

[#00bf00]Good for 26 points, next time make sure the nose end is touching the measure scale, it appears to be in the air a bit. Nice to meet you at the flotilla... Later J[/#00bf00]
[signature]
No air there. But I will try to do better on the photos for bigger ones. Smile.
[signature]
Man I love the optimism of carrying a 4' bump board! Looks good
[signature]
Looks great, and good luck getting it slimy towards that tail end. I couldn’t find one over 36” so I’m jealous this looks great!! Approved. Later Jeff
[signature]
6/01/19. Here is to another 28”. Caught at Utah lake using white bass again.

[#00bf00]Nice job, good for 28 points... [/#00bf00]
[signature]
Another 27.5” caught at lake Powell. 6/7/19

[#00bf00]Way to go catching one at Powell, good for 27.5 points, really close to 28...[/#00bf00]
[signature]
8-10-19 Utah lake used white bass again. 29”

[#00bf00]Good for 29[/#00bf00]
[signature]
My computer is not working today but got the fish above scored. It is really lucky you had a couple pix of this fish since the photos were so poor, but I could verify it at 29 points but you better do some practice on those photos after dark I almost couldn’t score this one. And I’d hate to see a monster like that one go unscored. Nice fish and congrats. J
[signature]
Yes I know. I think my lens under my case had a smug and I forgot my head lamp. Two things going bad for me on that one. But I did have paddlingkittys with me as well. So he is a witness Wink
[signature]
Was a nice fish and glad we could see enough to score it. Got another fish last night from another member that had some tough pictures to judge. Guess that happens with night fishing. Good luck. J
[signature]
31” cat caught on white bass. In Utah like 8/24/19

[#00bf00]Nice fish, love seeing folks holding those monsters... Good for 31 points...[/#00bf00]
[signature]