Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FISHING REPORT CONTEST
This is a contest we are starting today, so any fishing reports posted on this board after this post is made is eligible to win a prize. The winners will be decided in one week by the most replies they receive. We will give out the winning prize of a sampling of the lures that [url "https://www.lockettluresoutlet.com/"]Lockett lures[/url] sells. We know a lot of you get out and fish but never post reports, so here is a good reason to post those reports. Lockett Lures are sponsoring this contest, below, in the attached pics are a sample of what we will be giving away. Also for those interested, Lockett Lures are now running a 25% off Spring sale and if you mention you saw this contest on BFT they will give you some additional lures, just for placing an order. Come on folks, get some reports posted, for your chance to win!!
[signature]
Sweet! Great idea too[Wink]
[signature]
Thanks, post are lacking on this board so far this Spring, so I'm hoping generate some interest. Did a similar contest on the Utah board a month ago or so and thought you guys might be interested in some free stuff too[Smile].
[signature]
Hey Curt. I was hoping you'd be at the floatella at Lincoln Beach so I could meet you. I give you my promise to be more active here on the Idaho board. As soon as this next storm passes I'm hitting Blackfoot Res. maybe Thursday or Friday.
[signature]
The date of the floatilla did not work out for me but it sounds like those that attended had a good time.
Good deal on the fishing report later this week, hope you have good success.
[signature]
I wish I was out there now, what a beautiful day, but I need to catch up on yard work. Dang it.
[signature]
We have a Winner!! hookedlikeu's report on Blackfoot had the most replies. http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...72179#last

I will get your lures in the mail as soon as you reply, with a PM, with the info requested on your post.
[signature]