Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson Ranch 5-4-19
Got to the ramp by 7:15am and Curlew was already packed. We fished for four hours and had decent success long lining wedding rings tipped in corn behind a four inch dodger or pop gear. Pink or purple seemed to get the most hits. Most Kokanee we caught were hooked on the second hook of the wedding ring.
Marked scattered fish at 25' and 50' with some at 75'. Most fish seemed higher up in the column. Water was 49 degrees when we started and was 52 degrees when we pulled out. The water clarity was better than I expected with some debris here and there. Saw a lot of other people landing fish too. Great day.
[signature]
Sounds like you had a great day, thanks for the report, did you catch any chinook? How long were the kokanee?
[signature]
We didn't find any chinook unfortunately, would've been great to hook into one. The kokanee ranged from 11" to 14", nothing too big but good enough to make me happy. We would've fished longer but we started to have some motor problems so I had to call it a day while I had power to get back to the ramp. Hope you get out and happy trails.
[signature]