Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTWALLEYE IS HURT BAD!
CHUCK AKA UTWALLEYE HIT A TREE ON HIS SNOWMOBIL SUNDAY AND WAS LIFEFLIGHTED TO LDS WHERE HE WENT INTO SHOCK AND HAD TO HAVE EMERGENCY SURGERY. HE WILL LIVE ... THANK GOD !!! HE IS MY BEST FREIND AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE HAD THE PLESURE OF FISHING WITH HIM PLEASE SEND HIM WELL WISHES FOR HE WILL BE VERY VERY SAD ABOUT MISSING THE FIRST EYE'S OF SPRING AND WILL NEED SOME UP LIFTING. THANX TO ALL FOR YOUR CONCERN. SOLID SET'S CROSSINEYE
[signature]
Damn!!!! I hope he will pull out of surgery with flying colors. I am pulling for him! Keep us updated on his recovery and when he will return home so we can send him stuff.
[signature]
Hey I have never met utwalleye but hope he is doing better and send my wishes for a fast recovery to him and my best to his family, we will be praying for him. also to you he will need his friends there for suport.
[signature]
Our prayers and best wishes are with you UTWalleye. Sorry to hear you will miss the walleye fun but we are just glad you are going to be ok.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Man, That sucks! How about a little more info like room#, phone number at the hospital as to make it a little easier for folks to send their get well wishes. I wish him all the best![/size][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for letting us know. Have fished with Chuck on several occasions, and he is knowledgeable, friendly, and an extremely generous person.
[signature]
Haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting him, but want to send my wishes for a quick recovery. Sorry to hear about this unfortunate accident.[unsure] Get well soon UTWALLEYE!!!
[signature]
I AM HEADING UP TO HOSPITAL SOON WILL POST ROOM # AND ADDITIONAL INFO AFTER VISET. THANX AGAIN ALL YOUR CONCERN WILL HELP HIS RECOVERY. CROSSINEYE
[signature]
I haven't met him either but I've read his posts. Hope he makes a full recovery and SOON.
[signature]
Man that sucks. We sure do wish him well. I hope he has a speedy recovery. Is he in the shock trauma unit? Or is he out on the surgical floor? Keep us posted on his condition. Thanks.
[signature]
I haven't met him, but I too have read his posts here. Let him know we are all praying for his quick recovery.
[font "Arial"][red][size 2] Even though we have never met I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you on the water one day. I was very sorry to hear about your accident. Good Luck and hurry back.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Arial"][#ff0000][size 2] AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet, but I have read some of his posts and have enjoyed them.

It's alway unfortunate when one of our own gets hurt having a good time. My thought will be with him. And you can pass along our prayers to him.

Lets hope this accident does not keep him away from fishing to too long.

Keep us updated as to his progress.
[signature]
thats terrible, I hopehe gets better soon. I work for lds hospital let me know where he is at I'm there all the time I will visit him and talk to his nurses and make they treat him good.
[signature]
I have fished with him in tournament and seen him in his boat on other days... he always gets his walleye, cuz he's very skilled and talented at that too!
[signature]
I too have never met utwalleye but i have read his posts, he seems and soulds like a great guy. it sucks to see someone hurt that bad expecially a member of the forum. my thoughts will be with him, and i hope him a speedy and full recovery.
[signature]
thats no good, hope he gets better quick. and by what i hear you can still pull wallyes in even if your injured_they dont fight much[Tongue]. just trying to lighten the mood, rally do hope he gets well soon
[signature]
i haven't meet utwalleye, but from his posts he seems like a very likeable person. hope he gets well very soon. i know what's it like to have one of your friends get all busted up. best wishes.

HOOK UM IN THE JAW
[signature]
[shocked] hope he comes out of it ok. I'm not sure if I've meet him or not but I will put him in our thoughts.
[signature]
It is always Sad to hear about things like this, UTWALLEYE is part of our BFT family, please pass on my best and I will pray for a speedy recovery!
[signature]