Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chesterfield Report
So a personal thank you to the false prophet the weatherman. Saw no more than 8 boats on the lake all days. Had to dodge a few thunderstorms in the afternoon but fishing was hot. It wasnt fishing it was catching. In Saturday my dad and i landed 50. With the ones lost and the constant missed strikes it was an incredible day. On Sunday we only landed 35 but the 3 hour nap was awesome. My dad turned 81 on Saturday and i told him if he still has the desire to fish i would duct tape the rod to his arm if needed. We like to make it a competition, he smoked me on Sunday, and i spanked him on Saturday. And wouldn't you know it he caught every big fish got. He landed 5 in the 5lb range and hooked one monster which we lost at the boat. Every boat out there was catching, everything was working, we even lit them up from shore during eating breaks. Here are a few pictures of the outing, happy fishing everybody!
[signature]
Looks like a great trip, wish the weather man had lied around here.
[signature]
Great pictures! Thanks so much for the report. I haven't even thought about Chesterfield this spring. I better get there.
[signature]
Great report... great pics... looks like you had a great weekend! Thanks for sharing!
[signature]