Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More hot action at canyon
Took the wife out fishing on May 11th for the first time this year and she did not disappoint. We had a great day and threw back more than we actually kept. Water temp was about 70 degrees, I remembered the finder this time. This trip was actually a few weeks ago it’s just been really busy with graduation. I’ll be headed out again tomorrow so I hope I can find em again.
[signature]
Wow, that big crappie looks nice, great haul. So are the yellow bass a hybrid like the wiper? Except for the broken horizontal line, they look a lot like a white bass.

I had to fix your pics, you had checked the inline box on all the pics, you can do that unless you follow the full procedure for posting inline pics.
[signature]
I forgot the picture had to be sized down to post inline. Just shows how long it’s been since I’ve had much to post. I don’t believe the yellow bass are hybrids. I think they are closer related to white bass than striped though. THey definitely don’t have the size of either but they are still fun to catch and can be caught in large schools. So I guess you make up in numbers for what they lack in size.
[signature]