Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riding Lawnmowers
Ok guys, we’re building our house on 1.26 acres and the rental has a very large amount of grass compared to what we had in Cali so I see one in my future, what does everybody like in the way of mowers for longevity and few repairs, I see John D, Cubs, Husqvarna in the stores around here so far. Bagger or mulch side discharge?
[signature]
My father has a husqvarna and I have used it a few times and loved it. It’s smooth and runs like a champ. He bags his but I’m a big fan of mulching because it put nutrients back into the lawn and you don’t feel dumpsters with clippings. To me it’s much easier but it’s definitely a personal choice.
[signature]
Husquavarna is what I have. Some of the smaller tractor styles have a plastic trans casing but as you get up to the larger size 46" has metal case. I opted to go with this style and also made a purchase a snowthrower attachment. Best move I've made. Huskys are some what a little quieter than normal mowers.
[signature]
Thanks guys [cool]
[signature]
https://www.roadandtrack.com/motorsports...ld-record/

Ronald Smile
Lol, think I need a pasture for the run out[Wink]
[signature]
I never thought I would compare my car to a riding lawnmower! It's faster and air conditioned and better suited for off-road and it's street legal, but my car doesn't cut grass.

Ronald Smile
A mower has other purposes too. There was 3 of on our riders doing lawn grooming when the 3rd guy pulled up to 2 of us BSing, opened his grass catcher to remove a couple of cold beers for us. Just saying [cool]
[signature]