Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for Kokanee at strawberry Plus video how boat is set up
Went to Strawberry Sept. 12th to see if I could see them on my Underwater
Fishing Camera, where they were last week they have all moved out.
started towards the strawberry visitors center, could not find them

was fishing for cuts may have got about 30 does not seem like a lot, fishing for 5 hr.

would have got more if I had of stopped looking for kokanee.

cuts are not to much fun to catch all the ones I got were in the slot

here is a video I made stayed up till 2 am to make it
How my boat is set up to catch kokanee, Water wolf vs Spydro Underwater Fishing Camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwKM65LT...e=youtu.be
[signature]
Nice job on the video Robert, I like the info your passing on. Something happened with my Waterwolf camera. I used it at the Berry Sept 2018 and got good video. I went to use it again this summer and had no video. It appears to charge up ok and when switched on it also appears its recording but nothing is recorded. I bought it over 2yrs ago. As far as I can tell no water has leaked into it. I'm feeling disappointed with this purchase for it to only lasted this long. [bobConfused]
[signature]
Have you tried a New SD card? they go bad sometimes
[signature]
I tried another 2 SD cards with the going bad thought but it was used also. I was avoiding the purchasing a new one, that will be next. Thanks for suggestion
[signature]
Wow , thanks for posting that Robert. You definitely have it down to a science and your results speak for themselves.

Great video my friend,
[signature]
Thanks for sharing! Have you had any issues with your auto deploy function on the minn kota? Do you have the newer model with their updated auto deploy setup?
[signature]
Nice, Robert...I always appreciate your video presentations and good info....already looking forward to next season!....Guluk...
[signature]
Thanks Robert. I didn't make it out with you this year. Maybe next spring we can hook up again. Thanks for all you do to help us all catch fish. You are truly the Koke King. Robert, the Koke King. Nice video by the way.

Jared
[signature]
Yep thanks to Robert I have started making a couple trips to the Berry since he has shown me how to chase the kokes.

It's nice to get up out of the heat of summer and catch something that will actually put up a fight.

I've lived just outside of the mouth of Daniels Canyon my whole life and have fished the Berry just over a dozen times. Now with my new ride and something to catch besides cuts I'll head that way a little more.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.