Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Lincoln Beach cleanup for 2019
As most of you are aware we have adopted Lincoln Beach as our area to keep clean and free of trash. The hosts always do a wonderful job but now they are gone and we have the chance to get it all spruced up after the mess-makers have mostly retired for the season. We mainly need to pick up out on the two dikes. I have arbitrarily set our third and last cleanup day for Saturday the 21st. Anyone who can make it at that time is welcome but I hope anyone who is a regular user of the area will take some time to make a foray into the bushes to see what treasures you can find, on your own schedule. We still have a month of the catfish contest to go so we all should be able to find a time. Happy treasure hunting!
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I have bags and gloves if anybody wants them. But if you want to use your own the universe will find a way to reward your kindness to our Mother. [Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

What time frames? Or just whenever we get there ?
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
We are planning to fish early and pick up later in the day. Each person can pick their own time but if anyone wants to get together let me know. Thanks.
[signature]

We had already planned to go inform Provo (State Park). Don't want to try to boat all the way across to LB, so I guess we will miss this one.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
It's all good. Good luck tomorrow.
[signature]

Craig, I picked up a bag full of garbage on the north dike after you left. I had to really search since Mooseman and his boys had already picked up along that dike and did a great job. I did find a fishing rod (see picture) buried in the sand.

Thanks again for organizing.
[signature]

jack of all tackle, master of none