Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New on the board
[Wink] Hello All. Have been reading Info on the BFT for some time. Decided to set up a profile. I usually keep up on Idaho and Utah as I have lakes that I like to fish in both states. I mainly go for Kokanee and then Bear Lake Cutties and Macks in the fall. Going to go for white fish this winter at BL. Keep those great posts and communications coming.

Thanks

MrDSenior. Yep I am a retired Senior.
[signature]
Welcome to the site MRDSenior, lots of us senior hanging around here, so you are in good company[Wink]. Glad you decided to finally jump in here, looking forward to reading your first fishing report. I'm going to try and get up to Bear lake myself, really soon. Let me know if you have any questions about the site.
WH2
[signature]
If the weather cooperates, Ill be up there next week for 4 to 5 days.
[signature]
Are you the guy that use to sell lures that were used for BL. If so, I met you up there a few years back, at Rainbow cove I believe.
[signature]
Hey thats pretty cool. I'm new to here and to fishing really. Been involved in contracting for the past few years and fishing has become a nice escape from work!

EDIT: links are not allowed for new members see the FAQ above for the rules on this site.
[signature]
Yep, I'm the ex lure maker. Got so busy that I had little time to fish. So I sold out. Some guys in the SLC area now have the business and are continuing to build it.

I continue to fish. My boat is in getting a new back curtain so I can stay warm. As soon as the boat out of the shop, we are loading up and heading out. I stay on the Utah side in the big camp ground's on the South end of the lake. Hope to set up and be there this Friday afternoon. Planning on making a week of it as the fall Mack's are doing OK.

I have a pretty good lure collection of my own making plus Plastics and metal Lures. You never know what is going to work, so be prepared. Smile

Hopefully we run into each other up there on one of my trips. I will be there a lot until it freezes up.

Dallas
[signature]
Welcome to the site and Fishing. Make the most of it. It is relaxing and a nice break from everyday life.
[signature]
OK, I got some lures from you during that time you had the business. When I make it up there, hopefully soon, I'll keep an eye out for you.
[signature]
I am here a newcomer, as well! Happy to be with you here!
[signature]
Welcome to the site Walter. I see from your IP address you are from the City of Buzuluk, in the Russian Federation, what do you fish for there?
[signature]
Hi! Nice to meet you, i am new here too! My name is Drake. Welcome Smile
(04-24-2020, 11:54 AM)Drake12321 Wrote: Hi! Nice to meet you, i am new here too! My name is Drake. Welcome Smile

Welcome to the site Drake, what kind of fish do you enjoy catching the most?